Jessie Williams Showed Us How Instutionalised Racism Helps The Left During BET Awards

You CAN but you havent. :rofl:

I've shown that his words are nothing more than blame whitey and you still refuse to accept it.

No you havent, so far you showing people things amounts to you simply slapping a label on it that says "Racist" then pointing at your own label going

"Aha! I told you its racist!!"

His entire rant was "blame whitey".

That's just what you feel it is, but I already told you that pointing at your butt isn't proof of anything

Listening to the words shows that it is. If all that black SOB has is blame whitey, he has nothing.

He has more than you've been able to offer skippy

images

It really is beneficial though that blacks can freely express their hatred of whites and then white's can freely walk around in the world with no disillusionment about where they stand with blacks.

It really is beneficial though that blacks can freely express their hatred of whites and then white's can freely walk around in the world with no disillusionment about where they stand with blacks.

So far you guys have a lot of adjectives but no substance.

Seeing is believing. No illusions.

Not sure what that means but it follows the pattern of this thread at least. Not making sense

Switch the source and maintain the context and the meaning of the statements in the OP suddenly becomes racist even to a liberal. Imagine a white television star whining about blacks horning in on traditionally white domains. NASCAR, NHL, Bull-riding, James Bond.......then it becomes a racist rant.

Switch the source and maintain the context and the meaning of the statements in the OP suddenly becomes racist even to a liberal. Imagine a white television star whining about blacks horning in on traditionally white domains. NASCAR, NHL, Bull-riding, James Bond.......then it becomes a racist rant.

Then everyone would laugh and say "Theres no dam blacks in NASCAR" and laugh you out the building. And then you'd be forced to find that ONE BLACK GUY somewhere and say "He exists!! So I'm RIGHT!"

I wonder if black people use penicillin and polio vaccinations. Those are both produced by whites. Are we supposed to segregate now based on production?

funny, I didn't read anywhere where he said "my race is better than the ______ race because........"

complaining about your people's oppression is not racism.

I wonder if black people use penicillin and polio vaccinations. Those are both produced by whites. Are we supposed to segregate now based on production?

Did someone make a case against using inventions somewhere? :badgrin: I'm guessing you dont understand what he was talking about so you are on auto pilot with your general dislike :blahblah:

Did someone make a case against using inventions somewhere? :badgrin: I'm guessing you dont understand what he was talking about so you are on auto pilot with your general dislike :blahblah:

In the black community, bastard children are born at an over 70% rate, unemployment is twice that of whites, the dropout rate is 15% greater than whites, and incarceration rate is far greater than other races. How is the bastard birth rate, inability to find a job due to low level education, and committing crimes the fault of white people? Did white people produce the bastards, did white people make the decision for them to dropout, and did white people push them to commit crimes?

I understood exactly what he said.

Penicillin and polio vaccinations are not inventions they were produced off the labor of white men, does Jesse intend to stop making use of white man's labor?

Penicillin and polio vaccinations are not inventions they were produced off the labor of white men, does Jesse intend to stop making use of white man's labor?
\
Medicine arent inventions? Uhhh ok....Thanks :scared1:

\
Medicine arent inventions? Uhhh ok....Thanks :scared1:
No they aren't. They are produced through science and research something you killed with Obamacare.

Forum List

Back