Jessica Biel joins Robert F. Kennedy to lobby againnst vaccine tyranny

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Jessica Biel visited the California State Capitol on Tuesday to lobby in support of what some consider to be an “anti-vaccination” stance against a bill that has been introduced in the state Senate, reports said.
Jessica Biel Joins Robert F. Kennedy to Lobby Against Vaccine Tyranny

Good fight the good fight lets get this show rolling and shut these authoritarian scum down! Nobody should be made to take anything.

MindWars
There's a KEY difference between
* lobbying to avoid ALL vaccinations (including based on unfounded rumors)
* lobbying to remove MERCURY, stem cells, and Big Pharm interests
Don't confuse the two.
Or that's part of Big Pharm benefits in discrediting the
VALID consumer issues by painting them all as the unfounded complaints.

Jessica Biel visited the California State Capitol on Tuesday to lobby in support of what some consider to be an “anti-vaccination” stance against a bill that has been introduced in the state Senate, reports said.

Good fight the good fight lets get this show rolling and shut these authoritarian scum down! Nobody should be made to take anything.
She is brave. No doubt she will be savagely attacked by Big Pharma, big government, and Big media.

• Banned

She is brave. No doubt she will be savagely attacked by Big Pharma, big government, and Big media.

You know it and you know what happens when they have an effect so does RFK no doubt.

You know it and you know what happens when they have an effect so does RFK no doubt.

Jessica Biel clarifies that she's not against vaccinations after lobbying against California bill

"She continued: “My concern with #SB277 is solely regarding medical exemptions. My dearest friends have a child with a medical condition that warrants an exemption from vaccinations, and should this bill pass, it would greatly affect their family’s ability to care for their child in this state. That’s why I spoke to legislators and argued against this bill. Not because I don’t believe in vaccinations, but because I believe in giving doctors and the families they treat the ability to decide what’s best for their patients and the ability to provide that treatment.”"

So where does she fall guys?

Jessica Biel clarifies that she's not against vaccinations after lobbying against California bill

"She continued: “My concern with #SB277 is solely regarding medical exemptions. My dearest friends have a child with a medical condition that warrants an exemption from vaccinations, and should this bill pass, it would greatly affect their family’s ability to care for their child in this state. That’s why I spoke to legislators and argued against this bill. Not because I don’t believe in vaccinations, but because I believe in giving doctors and the families they treat the ability to decide what’s best for their patients and the ability to provide that treatment.”"

If you want a vaccine, go for it. If you don’t, you shouldn’t be forced to accept it.

If you want a vaccine, go for it. If you don’t, you shouldn’t be forced to accept it.

Is that what she believes or you? She seems to have put in some talk about medical exemptions, not religious ones.

FWIW, I'm pro vax but do believe in better oversight of drug companies and independent testing of all new drugs.

Plus because hollywood is controlled by the Zionist Jews,she will also unfortunatly be blacklisted by them.

Forum List

Back