Jesse Watters absolutely decimates liberal ideology

ILMAO @ absolutely. I have a 4th grade formal education. Perhaps you can't squeeze blood from a turnip? Read: self-esteem and narcissistic - Google Search

Any idiot can find whatever they want to hear or believe on Google.......

Trump is a low self-esteem child in constant need of accolades from the moronic right wingers......and THAT is why the orange clown is STILL campaigning. LOL

upload_2017-5-7_15-2-19.jpeg

Lessee, Gadzook, trillions spent on war? Which war have we spent trillions on? One will do! Do you mean the Iraq war voted on in support by Hillary and the democrats that ran on for 15 years unresolved because the rules of engagement imposed by the liberals so tied the military's hands endlessly that they couldn't even return fire when attacked without first checking with Barack Obama? That Obama then pulled out of with such fanfare and poor timing because he was more concerned with pleasing his base that the vacuum created ISIS? And before that, GW was endlessly vilified and crucified by your media as the devil incarnate for years if he so much as took a Popsicle away from a Gitmo detainee?

Oddly, the GOP took it upon themselves to not only mention universal healthcare but to put forth a new bill in record time right out of the gate to make it more workable and affordable for the american people. But if they didn't ask what it would cost, that would be highly irresponsible of them, don't you think--- I mean, it IS 1/5th our economy! Especially with a 21 trillion dollar debt now we are stuck with after democrat Obama's 8 hellacious years! As to wars, Gadzook, wars are something forced upon you that you just have to deal with the best way you can, if you are going to survive and preserve your national identity. Best be prepared for them.

But I really appreciate your thought that somehow the GOP is the party of blood-thirsty, war-mongers who care nothing for the individual. I fully intend to save your thought and file it away in my extra-special filing cabinet made just for ideas such as yours!

raised-toilet-seat-soft-padded-p118-192_image.jpg

Jesse who? This is one of the unknown rubes that hides on Faux News and is only seen in the conservative bubble?

This is the state of conservatism, it will believe some guy on a talk show but reject all the psychiatrists with PH.D's on Earth. The same people no doubt who find out Stephen Hawking says something they don't like and immediately call him an idiot.

Your statement says how narrow minded you are.
To read the comments in this thread you might think the psychologist in the OP being interviewed by Watters was the person responsible for the analysis of trump probably suffering from mental illness. The evaluation was actually made during a conference of eminent psychiatrist and psychologist at a conference at the Yale School of Medicine Department of Psychiatry School of Public Health.

Watters is a partisan commentator and at most, on his best rating day may be seen by from a few hundred thousand to a few million viewers a day. The statement from the Yale group was seen by tens of millions of viewers on broadcast news and covered by media all over the world. So, yes, the Watters interview with the psychologist in the OP was seen only in the bubble of conservative viewers that watch FOX News and his particular program.

The bottom line for those who still have a brain and are willing to stop kissing Trump's fat ass, is this:

Does the Trumpster LIE??? yes or no?
Does the Trumpster have low self-esteem that prompts him to be a nasty, narcissistic clown? yes or no?

...and the fuck head, Watters, simply shrug the above off as being "politics".....to the cheers of some of the old, poorly educated,white, racist FOX acolytes stuck on stupid......LOL

yeah, bring on more of these "interesting" interviews........

You watch CNN? That place is full of mental giants. And their fans are self hating whites and victims of a manufactured lie.

Jesse who? This is one of the unknown rubes that hides on Faux News and is only seen in the conservative bubble?

This is the state of conservatism, it will believe some guy on a talk show but reject all the psychiatrists with PH.D's on Earth. The same people no doubt who find out Stephen Hawking says something they don't like and immediately call him an idiot.

To read the comments in this thread you might think the psychologist in the OP being interviewed by Watters was the person responsible for the analysis of trump probably suffering from mental illness. The evaluation was actually made during a conference of eminent psychiatrist and psychologist at a conference at the Yale School of Medicine Department of Psychiatry School of Public Health.

Watters is a partisan commentator and at most, on his best rating day may be seen by from a few hundred thousand to a few million viewers a day. The statement from the Yale group was seen by tens of millions of viewers on broadcast news and covered by media all over the world. So, yes, the Watters interview with the psychologist in the OP was seen only in the bubble of conservative viewers that watch FOX News and his particular program.

The bottom line for those who still have a brain and are willing to stop kissing Trump's fat ass, is this:

Does the Trumpster LIE??? yes or no?
Does the Trumpster have low self-esteem that prompts him to be a nasty, narcissistic clown? yes or no?

...and the fuck head, Watters, simply shrug the above off as being "politics".....to the cheers of some of the old, poorly educated,white, racist FOX acolytes stuck on stupid......LOL

yeah, bring on more of these "interesting" interviews........

You watch CNN? That place is full of mental giants. And their fans are self hating whites and victims of a manufactured lie.
Let's be fair; we enjoy the outlet that assuages us.

Jesse Waters, wasn't he O'Reilly's towel boy? What is ole Jess up to nowadays since his boss got fired?
He's on The Five, which is now at 9 p.m.

And "Watters World" which is where the clip came from. "mental health professional" has become an oxymoron....like Jessie said, the guy in the cheap clothing and worse haircut can't be making much as a shrink....somebody should see if he has a license to practice.
Jesse Watters is a smug wiseass and I can't stand him. He's mean spirited and tries to hide it a bit with that shit eating grin he's always wearing.
That's exactly whst I like about him. He gives leftwing reptiles all the respect theu deserve.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

That's why we call CNN "fake news."

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I hear they are going to come out with a real conservative network. Fox is middle of the road compared to whats coming.

I hear they are going to come out with a real conservative network. Fox is middle of the road compared to whats coming.

Or they could just tune in to North Korean state television, same thing.

Or they could just tune in to North Korean state television, same thing.
North Korea is the leftwing paradise, so no it isn't the same thing.

Shrinks Have Been in the Dryer Too Long

Credentialism is for cretins. Paper titles are no more impressive to independent minds than confetti. A PhD is a Mama's Boy who didn't earn a living until he was 30 because he preferred to hide from the real world. It's like celibate priests becoming marriage counselors.

Last edited:

Credentialism is for cretins. Paper titles are no more impressive to independent minds than confetti. A PhD is a Mama's Boy who didn't earn a living until he was 30 because he preferred to hide from the real world. It's like celibate priests becoming marriage counselors.

You really believe you know more than a PH.D.

Yeah in your underwear on the internet. Go to your local college and talk to one for five minutes. I say five minutes because after that they'll know you know nothing.

Angry hot air isn't knowledge. It may appear to be on con talk radio but in the real world it is only monkeys flinging their shit around.

Yeah in your underwear on the internet. Go to your local college and talk to one for five minutes. I say five minutes because after that they'll know you know nothing.

Angry hot air isn't knowledge. It may appear to be on con talk radio but in the real world it is only monkeys flinging their shit around.
Deflating someone with a Doctorate is easy...discuss a real life situation and they know dip shit.

Deflating someone with a Doctorate is easy...discuss a real life situation and they know dip shit.

See rule 1 of Internet Smart Guy Doctrine.

#1 - When in underwear in front of computer you are smarter than a person with a PH.D.
#2 - Any idiot knows this, as long as he/she doesn't have a PH.D.

See rule 1 of Internet Smart Guy Doctrine.

#1 - When in underwear in front of computer you are smarter than a person with a PH.D.
#2 - Any idiot knows this, as long as he/she doesn't have a PH.D.
How about?...
Doctorates are a dime a dozen in my community and every time I discuss actual situations they don't know an ounce more than I do.
Sure, they know the buzzwords, but when it comes to real life cause and effect they don't know any more then I do.
But I do admire the Doctorates who go do some real life research and come back with useful information.

Forum List

Back