Jerusalem Gay Pride: Six stabbed 'by ultra-Orthodox Jew'

Quote from Andylusion:
Of course better to be in Israel, than in Arabia, or Egypt, or Iran. There you'd be stoned to death publicly
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORLY?

Link?

Common knowledge.

Of course it is common knowledge, but Bobby was too busy washing his white robe and pointed hat to pay attention to what was happening in the Middle East. Amazing how these anti-Semitic conspiracy-driven cockroaches come out of the woodwork. Blabbermouth Bobby hasn't even been on the USMessageBoard for two weeks and look at the huge number of posts he has generated -- over a thousand.

Moonglow posted 4,000 times this past month.

Your point being?

Moonglow is a troll with his one liners. He is trying to win a championship here. For someone who just started posting not even two weeks ago, God only knows how many you will vomit out by the end of the year.

Quote from Andylusion:
Of course better to be in Israel, than in Arabia, or Egypt, or Iran. There you'd be stoned to death publicly
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORLY?

Link?

Common knowledge.

Of course it is common knowledge, but Bobby was too busy washing his white robe and pointed hat to pay attention to what was happening in the Middle East. Amazing how these anti-Semitic conspiracy-driven cockroaches come out of the woodwork. Blabbermouth Bobby hasn't even been on the USMessageBoard for two weeks and look at the huge number of posts he has generated -- over a thousand.

Your point being?

Moonglow is a troll with his one liners. He is trying to win a championship here. For someone who just started posting not even two weeks ago, God only knows how many you will vomit out by the end of the year.

I agree. Moonglow is a troll. I do not generally post one liners though. I post succinct information.

Quote from Andylusion:

ORLY?

Link?

Common knowledge.

Your point being?

I agree. Moonglow is a troll. I do not generally post one liners though. I post succinct information.

Yeah sure. Tell us another fairy tale.

Common knowledge.

Your point being?

Yeah sure. Tell us another fairy tale.

That's not to say my info is appreciated by everyone.

Sort of like your posts, for example.

Quote from Andylusion:

ORLY?

Link?

Common knowledge.

I am a survivor of Oswiecim. Please watch what you say to me or about me to others.

why? are you worried about being charged with war crimes?

Quote from Andylusion:

ORLY?

Link?

Common knowledge.

I am a survivor of Oswiecim. Please watch what you say to me or about me to others.

So as payback you adopted a Nazi view.... Mhmm.

Quote from Andylusion:

ORLY?

Link?

Common knowledge.

So as payback you adopted a Nazi view.... Mhmm.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Quote from Andylusion:

ORLY?

Link?

Common knowledge.

Why would that happen?

Quote from Andylusion:

ORLY?

Link?

Common knowledge.

Why would that happen?

for activities in the little town of Oswiecin----isn't that town a kind of rail road station where people of your ilk loaded persons bound for Auschwitz Concentration camp during world war II?
My Austrian cousins were murdered in Auschwitz. The murder of the little girl-----was witnessed------one of your ilk grabber her by the ankles and smashed her head against a brick wall-----I do not know where the brick wall was. She was about seven and ----the only surviving picture shows her with ribbon bows in her
hair

Common knowledge.

Why would that happen?

for activities in the little town of Oswiecin----isn't that town a kind of rail road station where people of your ilk loaded persons bound for Auschwitz Concentration camp during world war II?
My Austrian cousins were murdered in Auschwitz. The murder of the little girl-----was witnessed------one of your ilk grabber her by the ankles and smashed her head against a brick wall-----I do not know where the brick wall was. She was about seven and ----the only surviving picture shows her with ribbon bows in her
hair

No, Oswiecim is where people of my ilk arrived after we were loaded on the trains elsewhere.

You seem to be confusing me with our captors. Have you been drinking today?

Why would that happen?

hair

No, Oswiecim is where people of my ilk arrived after we were loaded on the trains elsewhere.

and you survived------whom did you suck?. My cousins did not survive------my grandfathers' brothers-----their wives and all their kids-------one survived the camps but died shortly thereafter ----whom did you suck? There is a special word for people like you

Why would that happen?

hair

and you survived------whom did you suck?. My cousins did not survive------my grandfathers' brothers-----their wives and all their kids-------one survived the camps but died shortly thereafter ----whom did you suck? There is a special word for people like you

Jealous?

According to you, your age is 65, is it not?

Why would that happen?

hair

Jealous?

none of your business--------jealous of what? that you survived?----some people know whom to suck and are not reluctant to do it

Why would that happen?

hair

Jealous?

none of your business--------jealous of what? that you survived?----some people know whom to suck and are not reluctant to do it

You said you're 65 the other night.

Why do you resent what I am, you anti-semite ?

Why would that happen?

hair

Jealous?

It's impolite to ask a lady for her age. Didn't they ever tell you that.

Why would that happen?

hair

Jealous?

Like she has EVER been the least bit polite to me? What I am doing is returning the gesture she made to me in the same mean spirited fashion.

hair

Jealous?

Like she has EVER been the least bit polite to me? What I am doing is returning the gesture she made to me in the same mean spirited fashion.

Besides, I didn't have to ask. She pointedly said she is 65 the other night.

Jealous?

Besides, I didn't have to ask. She pointedly said she is 65 the other night.

if that "she" is me--------sorry-----I am not 65 check back-----maybe you will find the putative post

Forum List

Back