Why ISIS Target Turkey?

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
The Turkish planes strikes ISIS bases in Syria.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/25/world/europe/turkey-isis-syria-airstrikes.html?_r=0

3 000 ISIS infiltrators may enter Turkey plan to attack diplomatic targets report RT News

11056102_972921186051431_320432419531688066_n.jpg

I remember when Freeman opened a thread, accusing the government of selling Sotloff to ISIS when in truth it was his fellow FSA terrorists. Note that the Al-Qaeda rats are everywhere and they hate you.
Sotloff Sold To ISIS By So-Called Moderate Rebels Claims Family Spokesperson

I remember when Freeman opened a thread, claiming that al-Nusra demanded food and aid for civilians in exchange for the captured UN-staff when in truth Nusra demanded a ransom:
Israel TV UN had Qatar pay 25m ransom to free Golan peacekeepers The Times of Israel

1000509_357501824377910_746351301_n-890x395.jpg

BSxLKdlCUAES8W8.jpg

So take care, when Al-Qaeda rats move up to you and try to convince you of their propaganda.

Iran is doing a splendid job killing ISIS in Iraq. I'm sure Iran could do just as fine a job killing ISIS in Syria too.

Two Thumbs
One of the nice things about mulims is that they hate each other.

If you are not the right kind of muslim, they will kill you. They do this all the time, so it's no surprise.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, this kind of "Muslim" does do that. They do this all the time, so it's no surprise.
sd.jpg

Two Thumbs

If you are not the right kind of muslim, they will kill you. They do this all the time, so it's no surprise.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, this kind of "Muslim" does do that. They do this all the time, so it's no surprise.
sd.jpg

Of the MOSSAD, the Israeli intelligence service, the SAMS officers say: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act." [Washington Times, September 10, 2001]

Iran is doing a splendid job killing ISIS in Iraq. I'm sure Iran could do just as fine a job killing ISIS in Syria too.
Iran supports the Syrian government already.

But, Iran is not in Syria killing ISIS terrorists. That was my point.

I'm sure Iran could do just as fine a job killing ISIS terrorists in Syria as they are doing in Iraq.
According to reports, there are already thousands of troops deployed, but not official Iranian troops.
The weak Iraqi forces are instructed and guided by Iranian officers. The Syrian army does not need that kind of support.

I'm sure Iran could do just as fine a job killing ISIS terrorists in Syria as they are doing in Iraq.
According to reports, there are already thousands of troops deployed, but not official Iranian troops.
The weak Iraqi forces are instructed and guided by Iranian officers. The Syrian army does not need that kind of support.

According to which reports?

By whom?

By whom?
Read here:
Iran The world will be surprised by what we and the Syrian military leadership are preparing. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

By whom?
Read here:
Iran The world will be surprised by what we and the Syrian military leadership are preparing. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Thanks for posting the link for me. I checked it but I didn't see any Arabic medias linked.

When a certain event is claimed by western media I like to compare it with what eastern media says.

Two Thumbs

sd.jpg
You really are one dumb fuck.

you think chest hair is the star of david, goddamn, that's dumb on an unmeasurable scale

Two Thumbs

sd.jpg

you think chest hair is the star of david, goddamn, that's dumb on an unmeasurable scale

Make excuses much?

msm-propaganda_palestinian_terrorists_who_have_star_of_david_tattoo_zionists.jpg

Two Thumbs

sd.jpg

Make excuses much?

msm-propaganda_palestinian_terrorists_who_have_star_of_david_tattoo_zionists.jpg
you're an idiot, that's not an excuse, that's a statement of irrefutable fact

Two Thumbs

sd.jpg

Make excuses much?

Since you started the name calling; I might as well lower myself to your level and return your gesture in the mean spirited way it was intended; while pointing out you are both a liar and a propagandist, that will say ANYTHING in defense of the ZioNazis.

Two Thumbs

sd.jpg

Make excuses much?

Since you started the name calling; I might as well lower myself to your level and return your gesture in the mean spirited way it was intended; while pointing out you are both a liar and a propagandist, that will say ANYTHING in defense of the ZioNazis.
I don't know what a zionazis is you pathological moron.

you are a single topic nutbar, you see things that aren't there and believe what your fellow bigots tell you w/o question and if anyone should challenge you, they are part of some conspiracy.

you're an idiot and you keep proving, but you are kinda funny, so carry on.

Two Thumbs

sd.jpg

Make excuses much?

you are a single topic nutbar, you see things that aren't there and believe what your fellow bigots tell you w/o question and if anyone should challenge you, they are part of some conspiracy.

Keep playing dumb, ZioNazi Shill.

Who knows? Maybe someday.....somewhere.....you MIGHT be able to fool somebody....somehow.....

But, not tonight. Not here. Maybe not ever.

bigot, eh? LMAO

Bigot:

1. Bigot: A White Male who understands the attack on his civilization for what it is, and stands his ground

2. Bigot: A derogatory term strewn by Ziodom at any individual, especially white males, who understand an attack on civilization is underway and do not "get with the program".

3. Bigot: Bobby1250, proudly flaunting the title.

If you are not being called a bigot by someone, you are A: in very good company or B: a spineless wimp!

Make excuses much?

Keep playing dumb, ZioNazi Shill.

Who knows? Maybe someday.....somewhere.....you MIGHT be able to fool somebody....somehow.....

But, not tonight. Not here. Maybe not ever.

bigot, eh? LMAO

Bigot:

1. Bigot: A White Male who understands the attack on his civilization for what it is, and stands his ground

2. Bigot: A derogatory term strewn by Ziodom at any individual, especially white males, who understand an attack on civilization is underway and do not "get with the program".

3. Bigot: Bobby1250, proudly flaunting the title.

If you are not being called a bigot by someone, you are A: in very good company or B: a spineless wimp!
:rofl:

I've been here nearly 5 years and you figured me out.

I'm a top internet agent that works for Massad, I was informed of your coming and have strict orders to ridicule you for being so well informed. Israel fears you, that's why I'm here.

oh and grats, you are just the 2nd nutbar who posted something so outlandish that I put it in my sigline

Forum List

Back