Jerusalem Gay Pride: Six stabbed 'by ultra-Orthodox Jew'

Oh...let's not get it twisted. Penelope would not give two shits about this story unless she could use it smear Jews.

Yes that was the point of my post, how PM Bibi was so hypocritical.
Actually according to the Torah those parading would be stoned , would they not. So one could make the argument this orthodox Jew was only following the law of his God ,the Jewish God.

The Israel gov is saying the land belongs to them , according to the same God, and they are killing for it, so what is the deal.

Should we lock all of Israel up. Both are using the Jewish scriptures to back up what they have done. Should not Israel pay for its war crimes?

They would be stoned in accordance with the Torah; ... (Leviticus 18:22).

But the population of Israel is only about 5-10% religious; i.e. Torah Jews, aka "observing" Jews.

90-95% of the Zio's in Israel are Talmudic Jews; i.e. "secular"; (read: atheist), aka "non observing" Jews.

does not matter-----execution is not done in Israel because it was generally rejected in jewish jurisprudence ------by orthodox jews more than 2500 years ago. Can you cite examples of orthodox jews in Israel DEMANDING execution for adultery or homosexuality?. Gee-----you actually do not know
that which you imagine you know

by orthodox jews more than 2500 years ago

ORLY?

2500 years ago there were no orthodox jews in Palestine.

execution is not done in Israel because it was generally rejected in jewish jurisprudence ------by orthodox jews more than 2500 years ago.

ORLY?

In 1954, Israel abolished the penalty for murder.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Israel

I don't know what ORLY means There was no objection by the orthodox community to the abolishing of the death penalty in Israel. 2500 years ago
there were Orthodox jews in Israel/Judea-------2000 years ago there were orthodox jews-----Jesus was an orthodox jew----Pharisees were specifically against execution-----which is why the story of the ADULTRESS specifically marks Jesus as a Pharisee. Their policy was to FIND A WAY out of doing an
execution-------any available "loophole" or justification to avoid it-----was considered a good idea

Oh...let's not get it twisted. Penelope would not give two shits about this story unless she could use it smear Jews.

Actually according to the Torah those parading would be stoned , would they not. So one could make the argument this orthodox Jew was only following the law of his God ,the Jewish God.

The Israel gov is saying the land belongs to them , according to the same God, and they are killing for it, so what is the deal.

Should we lock all of Israel up. Both are using the Jewish scriptures to back up what they have done. Should not Israel pay for its war crimes?

But the population of Israel is only about 5-10% religious; i.e. Torah Jews, aka "observing" Jews.

90-95% of the Zio's in Israel are Talmudic Jews; i.e. "secular"; (read: atheist), aka "non observing" Jews.

does not matter-----execution is not done in Israel because it was generally rejected in jewish jurisprudence ------by orthodox jews more than 2500 years ago. Can you cite examples of orthodox jews in Israel DEMANDING execution for adultery or homosexuality?. Gee-----you actually do not know

ORLY?

execution is not done in Israel because it was generally rejected in jewish jurisprudence ------by orthodox jews more than 2500 years ago.

ORLY?

I don't know what ORLY means There was no objection by the orthodox community to the abolishing of the death penalty in Israel. 2500 years ago
there were Orthodox jews in Israel/Judea-------2000 years ago there were orthodox jews-----Jesus was an orthodox jew----Pharisees were specifically against execution-----which is why the story of the ADULTRESS specifically marks Jesus as a Pharisee. Their policy was to FIND A WAY out of doing an
execution-------any available "loophole" or justification to avoid it-----was considered a good idea

ORLY = Oh really

2500 years ago there was only Palestine. The northern Kingdom of the Israelites ceased to exist (circa 722 B.C.) when they stopped worshiping God and HE sent the Assyrians to wipe them out. The Southern Kingdom of Israel ceased to exist (circa 590 B.C.) when they stopped worshiping God (thus effectively ending the covenant made with Abram) and God sent the Babylonians to wipe them out and carry off the survivors to Babylon.

In the interim time between the 6th century B.C. and the time of Jesus Christ, the Edomites moved slightly northwest and started squatting where the Israelites had previously lived. By the time of Jesus Christ (after the Kingdom of Israel has ceased to exist for 700 years); Palestine was comprised of 3 districts. Galilee to the North. Samaria in the middle and Judea to the South (Judea being populated by the Edomites).

You REALLY don't know squat about Biblical history or the history of that area at all. A blind man could see that much.

Jesus Christ was not an orthodox Jew. I can see you do not know the difference between Israelite and "Jew" at all and are only parroting zionist propaganda.

Pharisees were specifically against execution

ORLY?

LOLOL .... you ZioShills and your constant lies, I swear. lol

The Sanhedrin comprised of Pharisee's and Sadducee's could and did sentence people to death (by stoning). James, the brother of Jesus was executed by the Sanhedrin in this fashion.

ORLY?

ORLY?

ORLY = Oh really

2500 years ago there was only Palestine. The northern Kingdom of the Israelites ceased to exist (circa 722 B.C.) when they stopped worshiping God and HE sent the Assyrians to wipe them out. The Southern Kingdom of Israel ceased to exist (circa 590 B.C.) when they stopped worshiping God (thus effectively ending the covenant made with Abram) and God sent the Babylonians to wipe them out and carry off the survivors to Babylon.

In the interim time between the 6th century B.C. and the time of Jesus Christ, the Edomites moved slightly northwest and started squatting where the Israelites had previously lived. By the time of Jesus Christ (afterf the Kingdom of Israel has ceased to exist for 700 years); Palestine was comprised of 3 districts. Galilee to the North. Samaria in the middle and Judea to the South (Judea being populated by the Edomites).

You REALLY don't know squat about Biblical history or the history of that area at all. A blind man could see that much.

Jesus Christ was not an orthodox Jew. I can see you do not know the difference between Israelite and "Jew" at all and are only parroting zionist propaganda.

ORLY?

The Sanhedrin comprised of Pharisee's and Sadducee's could and did sentence people to death (by stoning). James, the brother of Jesus was executed by the Sanhedrin in this fashion.

try again-------Christian scholars INSIST that at the time of both Jesus and
James----the Sanhedrin COULD not sentence anyone to death-------by ROMAN
LAW-------in fact at that time-----it simply did not do so as a matter of policy---it
actually had nothing to do with the romans. ------if you read the NT carefully it kinda suggests that a CROWD of angry people stoned James-------I doubt it.
In fact------the SANHEDRIN could have sentenced Jesus to death but DID NOT DO SO-----------because there was no law that could have allowed it in JEWISH JURISPRUDENCE--------it is so stated clearly in the NT------"we have no law to
execute him" and correctly so. He was tried and acquitted ----they did not even exile him-------read the book. -------no one tried to knock him off in the streets either------clearly, they did not want to but the romans DID, so they did.

ORLY?

ORLY?

ORLY = Oh really

In the interim time between the 6th century B.C. and the time of Jesus Christ, the Edomites moved slightly northwest and started squatting where the Israelites had previously lived. By the time of Jesus Christ (afterf the Kingdom of Israel has ceased to exist for 700 years); Palestine was comprised of 3 districts. Galilee to the North. Samaria in the middle and Judea to the South (Judea being populated by the Edomites).

ORLY?

LAW-------in fact at that time-----it simply did not do so as a matter of policy---it
actually had nothing to do with the romans. ------if you read the NT carefully it kinda suggests that a CROWD of angry people stoned James-------I doubt it.
In fact------the SANHEDRIN could have sentenced Jesus to death but DID NOT DO SO-----------because there was no law that could have allowed it in JEWISH JURISPRUDENCE--------it is so stated clearly in the NT------"we have no law to
execute him" and correctly so. He was tried and acquitted ----they did not even exile him-------read the book. -------no one tried to knock him off in the streets either------clearly, they did not want to but the romans DID, so they did.

Try again yourself. The stoning of James isn't in the NT......nice of you to expose yourself as a LIAR making it all up as you go along
8873b5425b.jpg

ORLY?

ORLY?

ORLY = Oh really

ORLY?

Try again yourself. The stoning of James isn't in the NT......nice of you to expose yourself as a LIAR making it all up as you go along.

oh----its something I read-------it was supposed to have happened after the romans knocked Jesus off---------at a time -----so sorry I get confused between "THE HADITHS and the Koran too-----because it all seems to show up in the same book-----the books of esther, Susannah, and Judith and Maccabee are not part of the
OT either-----but they show up in the GIDEON thing in hotels---along with old copies of the reader's digest. JAMES ---is a kinda silly story

ORLY?

ORLY?

ORLY = Oh really

ORLY?

Try again yourself. The stoning of James isn't in the NT......nice of you to expose yourself as a LIAR making it all up as you go along.

oh----its something I read-------it was supposed to have happened after the romans knocked Jesus off---------at a time -----so sorry I get confused between "THE HADITHS and the Koran too-----because it all seems to show up in the same book-----the books of esther, Susannah, and Judith and Maccabee are not part of the
OT either-----but they show up in the GIDEON thing in hotels---along with old copies of the reader's digest. JAMES ---is a kinda silly story

Still making lame excuses....making it up as you go along.

no question in my mind------I read the story of JAMES-----in a book labeled NEW TESTAMENT

ORLY = Oh really

ORLY?

still spitting the shit that you learned from your hero dr ARIBERT HEIM?

ORLY = Oh really

ORLY?

still spitting the shit that you learned from your hero dr ARIBERT HEIM?

Stop smearing and stop lying. You're not fooling anyone. You may be impressing those who favor chutzpah w/ your obvious psychosis, but that's about it.

I only post this for a little balance...

In a recent thread a poster suggested that it was the Muslims who were intolerant and went to far as to say that Muslims would be killing gays, almost for 'fun'... At least that was implied...

I find these kinds of attack filled with belligerent hatred from whoever carries out the attack...

It's not JUST a Muslim problem a some would have it!

Jerusalem Gay Pride Six stabbed by ultra-Orthodox Jew - BBC News

In the article, it says Netanyahu condemned the lone-wolf attack. In Iran, the hate is state-sanctioned.

Hate of homo's isn't a bad thing. Even if it is state sanctioned.
Sorry to disagree Bobby,But I live in a more enlightened and educated community....It's is called Australia.steve.....ps Bobby why do you have that Jewish Guy in your Avie???just wondering

Another mass murdering Zionist, eh?

Wow, you're ignorant

It says in the title he's "ultra orthodox" and you ask if he's a Zionist? *facepalm*

Common.... most people don't know the difference.

Besides that, to the Jew haters on here, anyone they don't like is called a Zionist. I've been called a Zionist, and I'm 100% German decent.
Most would know the difference...considering the Ultras Detest the Zionist Terrorists...........Stop assuming every one is a Dumb Ass like YOU

In a recent thread a poster suggested that it was the Muslims who were intolerant and went to far as to say that Muslims would be killing gays, almost for 'fun'... At least that was implied...

I find these kinds of attack filled with belligerent hatred from whoever carries out the attack...

In the article, it says Netanyahu condemned the lone-wolf attack. In Iran, the hate is state-sanctioned.

Hate of anyone is a bad thing!

Another mass murdering Zionist, eh?

Wow, you're ignorant

It says in the title he's "ultra orthodox" and you ask if he's a Zionist? *facepalm*

Common.... most people don't know the difference.

Besides that, to the Jew haters on here, anyone they don't like is called a Zionist. I've been called a Zionist, and I'm 100% German decent.
Most would know the difference...considering the Ultras Detest the Zionist Terrorists...........Stop assuming every one is a Dumb Ass like YOU

I think you over estimate how many know the difference.

Really.... so you do not hate ISIS? Do tell.

I am sure that if they could stone them properly, they would.

Since the police would stop the stoning before the poor rump-rangers died, they moved up to the next best option.... which succeeded.

Honestly, I can't blame them. Seriously, how dumb do you have to be, to go to one of the hottest orthodox religious places in the entire world... and then parade around one of the most atrocious acts possible right under their nose.... and not think they will react?

Does the mental failure at understanding how body parts work, also cause retardation of basic 'cause and effect' thinking?

Forest Gump would have more common sense than these people.

If someone walked down Harlem, with a sign saying "Black people prove ape-to-man evolution" and he got shot.... would you be all that surprised?

That's how I view this. How idiotic do you have to be.

I agree with you that the parade should not take place in Jerusalem-------tel aviv would be a better choice--------but-----what to do? even the pope is getting
friendly with the homo scene. -----it's the TIMES ---------the idea will-------melt into the fabric of ---------humanity

Really.... so you do not hate ISIS? Do tell.

So you compare ISIS to gays?? Do tell

Since the police would stop the stoning before the poor rump-rangers died, they moved up to the next best option.... which succeeded.

Honestly, I can't blame them. Seriously, how dumb do you have to be, to go to one of the hottest orthodox religious places in the entire world... and then parade around one of the most atrocious acts possible right under their nose.... and not think they will react?

Does the mental failure at understanding how body parts work, also cause retardation of basic 'cause and effect' thinking?

If someone walked down Harlem, with a sign saying "Black people prove ape-to-man evolution" and he got shot.... would you be all that surprised?

I agree with you that the parade should not take place in Jerusalem-------tel aviv would be a better choice--------but-----what to do? even the pope is getting
friendly with the homo scene. -----it's the TIMES ---------the idea will-------melt into the fabric of ---------humanity

Why should the parade not take place in Jerusalem?

Why should the parade not take place in Jerusalem?

One reason is lots of religious people hang out around Jerusalem and lots of them are offended by homosexuality. Also ---lots of muslim terrorists hang out there----and the naturei karta often act like filthy muslim terrorists. -----their enclave is nearby. The stabbing event was a disaster waiting to happen. From the POV of jewish law-----it is actually illegal to keep people out of Jerusalem ----afterall-----jewish law is not anything like the STENCH of shariah----but were I able to control the situation----I would keep both homosexual demonstrations and muslim scum out of the city

Forum List

Back