Jerry Seinfeld Snubs Pop Star Kesha, Appears to Have No Clue Who She Is (VIDEO)

Wow imagine that, having no idea who "Kesha" is.

If I hadn't come across a Kesha CD at a thrift store and grabbed it for its sheer pretentiousness I'd have never heard of her either. "Pop star"? I doooooooon't think so.

• Banned

If I hadn't come across a Kesha CD at a thrift store and grabbed it for its sheer pretentiousness I'd have never heard of her either. "Pop star"? I doooooooon't think so.

at least check out videos of her hits before you judge!

Oh I've already heard 'em. They're freaking hilarious, although they're not meant as comedy. Lameass bullshit, but again I only happen to know her because I volunteer at a thrift store managing their record department and I had to figure out what it was.

• Banned

Oh I've already heard 'em. They're freaking hilarious, although they're not meant as comedy. Lameass bullshit, but again I only happen to know her because I volunteer at a thrift store managing their record department and I had to figure out what it was.

what artists do you like?

Forum List

Back