Jerry Nadler Claims Portland Violence Is A Myth

The right wing media is creating a false narrative of widespread rioting and vandalism. In reality, almost everything being discussed is occurring at a single small site.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive, dodge, deny.

You just added a 6th D to dodgeball.
You forgot distort, which is your favorite D.

LOL, nice try, you head up your ass useful idiot.

Keep watching the TV, they're playing you like a fiddle.

Trump's strategy is to keep people scared, no matter what.

The right wing media is creating a false narrative of widespread rioting and vandalism. In reality, almost everything being discussed is occurring at a single small site.

LOL. It's amazing how much you try to stick to the narrative by denying what is happening.

LOL. It's amazing how much you try to stick to the narrative by denying what is happening.
What have I denied?

What have I denied?

Disorder and rioting.

What have I denied?

Disorder and rioting.
I did not deny it. Just putting it in context. Almost everything in Portland is occurring in front of one courthouse.

As opposed to the narrative that they’re “burning cities down” which is demonstrating how they’re being manipulated.

I don't think the gremlin was claiming that the violence was a "myth." The myth is that the demonstrations are being staged by outside forces ("Antifa") brought in to cause turmoil. He believes it is simply locals demonstrating their unhappiness with current affairs.

What have I denied?

Disorder and rioting.
I did not deny it. Just putting it in context. Almost everything in Portland is occurring in front of one courthouse.

As opposed to the narrative that they’re “burning cities down” which is demonstrating how they’re being manipulated.

And the surrounding area.

And other spot issues in other cities.

What have I denied?

Disorder and rioting.

Only one courthouse. Only over in seattle. Only a few police cars burned in LA. Only a Molotov cocktail thrown at a police car in NYC. Only 3 federal officers blinded by lasers.

Over the past two months riots have been across the country.

What have I denied?

Disorder and rioting.

And the surrounding area.

And other spot issues in other cities.
Context of the thread is Portland (it’s in the title). There’s very, very little activity in Portland outside the one block.

What have I denied?

Disorder and rioting.

Only one courthouse. Only over in seattle. Only a few police cars burned in LA. Only a Molotov cocktail thrown at a police car in NYC. Only 3 federal officers blinded by lasers.

Over the past two months riots have been across the country.
A few bad apples.

That’s what it is when cops kneel on people till they suffocate?

You’re the one claiming everything is peaceful besides the ‘one courthouse in Portland that’s on TV every night’.

Sounds like you’re getting played.

You libs are embarrassing.

You’re the one claiming everything is peaceful besides the ‘one courthouse in Portland that’s on TV every night’.

Do you live in Portland?

Do you live in Portland?
Do you own a $20 dollar cell phone with data ?

Do you live in Portland?

I’d rather teabag an anthill then live in Portland.

Forum List

Back