Jerome Corsi raised $25,000 for man with cancer (apparently it was all a scam)

Jerome Corsi, the Roger Stone associate who thinks Robert Mueller is going to indict him, raised $25,000 in his website and show for a man who allegedly had cancer.

The doctor who was going to treat the cancer patient, Corsi claimed, cured one of his own (Corsi's own) relatives once.

The problem, as the Daily Caller reports, is that the doctor doesn't exist.

Corsi now claims that the cancer guy is cured anyway.

But wait. It gets better. Guess who owns the hospital that employs the non-existent doctor? The cancer patient!

LOL.

Mueller Target Raised $25,000 In Charity To Pay Cancer Doctor Who Doesn’t Appear To Exist
And that has what to do with Mueller pressuring Corsi to falsely accuse Trump of a crime?
I didn't mention Mueller in my OP.
Lets talk about the cancer scam.

Why is Mueller going after a 25,000 charity scam that has noting to do with Russia? Surely we have a less expensive agency to pursue these type crimes.
The Daily Caller found out about the scam.
The article doesn't say Mueller is going after him for that.
By the way, If Mueller finds any crimes in the process of investigating Russia links, he is mandated to pursuing then.
Now let's talk about your scammer.

Last edited:
Jerome Corsi, the Roger Stone associate who thinks Robert Mueller is going to indict him, raised $25,000 in his website and show for a man who allegedly had cancer.

The doctor who was going to treat the cancer patient, Corsi claimed, cured one of his own (Corsi's own) relatives once.

But wait. It gets better. Guess who owns the hospital that employs the non-existent doctor? The cancer patient!

LOL.

Mueller Target Raised $25,000 In Charity To Pay Cancer Doctor Who Doesn’t Appear To Exist
Corsi is a brilliant businessman

Why is Mueller going after a 25,000 charity scam that has noting to do with Russia? Surely we have a less expensive agency to pursue these type crimes.
Who said Mueller has anything at all to do with this latest Corsi scam?

The Daily Caller found out about the scam.
The article doesn't say Mueller is going after him for that.
By the way, If Mueller finds any crimes in the process of investigating Russia links, he is mandated to pursuing then.
Now let's talk about your scammer.

Or handing them off like he did the Cohen matter...to the Southern DIstrict of NY

This Administration, and practically everyone attached to it, are very likely going to spend a looong time in jail.
What a nest of crooks!
They make Hellary look like an amateur!
It's the slow-motion train wreck that parallels America's decline.

Her scams raised billions.....she's a pro.

This Administration, and practically everyone attached to it, are very likely going to spend a looong time in jail.
What a nest of crooks!
It's the slow-motion train wreck that parallels America's decline.

Her scams raised billions.....she's a pro.
More bullshit from the board bullshitter

Grifters gotta grift.

Can you guys donate to my GoFundMe page? I need this super duper sugery that only Dr. Pepper can perform.

Corsi's mistake was not being a registered Democrat. Democrats don't get investigated, let alone charged.
Bullshit. Have you forgotten a dozen BENGHAZI!!!! Investigations, a trumped up (no pun intended) email investigation, whitewater, and dozens and dozens of others already?

LOL.

And that has what to do with Mueller pressuring Corsi to falsely accuse Trump of a crime?
Why would you believe the lying sack of shit?

I think its more they are disgusted with you alt righters. Mueller is locking you guys up at a record pace. :rolleyes:

They're disgusted with anyone who believes in putting the interests of average Americans first. Guys like Mueller and you want the Democratic Party to come first.
Weird they are repubs and not dems. You sound like an idiot but thats par for the course for you repubs. :rolleyes:

Wolves in sheepskin. Based on your personal attack, my words of truth must be stinging your twat. Try Vagicream.
Yeah I know its all a "spiracy". Youre an idiot if you think Mueller is a plant but then again this is known thing you repubs go through. :rolleyes:

It's evident that Mueller is dirty. The entire investigation is based on a lie, and you're cool with it because, you have NO PROBLEM with a police-state, as long as it's your side that's running it.
Evidence that Mueller is "dirty"?

LOL.

I didn't mention Mueller in my OP.
Lets talk about the cancer scam.

Yeah you did, dumbass.

This is why ou're viewed as a clown, Frazier

Last edited:
Corsi is trying to sue Mueller and just got smacked down in his attempt to go "judge shopping".

Funny shit

Mueller is even in the link title you fucking moron.

Sit the fck down, clown

Awwww..Trumper triggered again.

Newsflash...Mueller is only mentioned tangentially as an identifier.

It is clear from the Op that Mueller has nothing to do with Corsi getting caught in this scam

Pretty fcking stupid there hun.

LOL.

Why would you believe the lying sack of shit?
Mueller has been pressuring everyone around Trump to implement him in a crime. Corsi is fighting back, so the left will try to destroy him any way they can. I doubt if there's any truth to this story. It's how the left operates.

Forum List

Back