Jerome Corsi raised $25,000 for man with cancer (apparently it was all a scam)

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Jerome Corsi, the Roger Stone associate who thinks Robert Mueller is going to indict him, raised $25,000 in his website and show for a man who allegedly had cancer.

The doctor who was going to treat the cancer patient, Corsi claimed, cured one of his own (Corsi's own) relatives once.

The problem, as the Daily Caller reports, is that the doctor doesn't exist.

Corsi now claims that the cancer guy is cured anyway.

But wait. It gets better. Guess who owns the hospital that employs the non-existent doctor? The cancer patient!

LOL.

Mueller Target Raised $25,000 In Charity To Pay Cancer Doctor Who Doesn’t Appear To Exist

This Administration, and practically everyone attached to it, are very likely going to spend a looong time in jail.
What a nest of crooks!
They make Hellary look like an amateur!
It's the slow-motion train wreck that parallels America's decline.

Corsi's mistake was not being a registered Democrat. Democrats don't get investigated, let alone charged.

Jerome Corsi, the Roger Stone associate who thinks Robert Mueller is going to indict him, raised $25,000 in his website and show for a man who allegedly had cancer.

The doctor who was going to treat the cancer patient, Corsi claimed, cured one of his own (Corsi's own) relatives once.

But wait. It gets better. Guess who owns the hospital that employs the non-existent doctor? The cancer patient!

LOL.

Mueller Target Raised $25,000 In Charity To Pay Cancer Doctor Who Doesn’t Appear To Exist

Daily Caller, huh? Pretty light material news wise, For fuck's sake.

The Daily Caller is a conservative American news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C. It was founded by political pundit Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel in 2010.

It's beyond partisan. It's trifling nonsense designed to inspire fear and divide. Wake the fuck up, nitwit.

Corsi's mistake was not being a registered Democrat. Democrats don't get investigated, let alone charged.
Here we go with the whining. If you repubs had a case you would have investigated. Hell Mueller is a repub. :rolleyes:

Mueller is a crook and an ally of Hillary.
You should investigate him but you lack any power. :rolleyes:

Comey is also a registered Republican, who is advocating against Republican candidates. They're fake Republicans just like they're fake patriots.

LOL.

And that has what to do with Mueller pressuring Corsi to falsely accuse Trump of a crime?

Here we go with the whining. If you repubs had a case you would have investigated. Hell Mueller is a repub. :rolleyes:

Comey is also a registered Republican, who is advocating against Republican candidates. They're fake Republicans just like they're fake patriots.
I think its more they are disgusted with you alt righters. Mueller is locking you guys up at a record pace. :rolleyes:

I think its more they are disgusted with you alt righters. Mueller is locking you guys up at a record pace. :rolleyes:

They're disgusted with anyone who believes in putting the interests of average Americans first. Guys like Mueller and you want the Democratic Party to come first.

They're disgusted with anyone who believes in putting the interests of average Americans first. Guys like Mueller and you want the Democratic Party to come first.
Weird they are repubs and not dems. You sound like an idiot but thats par for the course for you repubs. :rolleyes:

Weird they are repubs and not dems. You sound like an idiot but thats par for the course for you repubs. :rolleyes:

Wolves in sheepskin. Based on your personal attack, my words of truth must be stinging your twat. Try Vagicream.

Wolves in sheepskin. Based on your personal attack, my words of truth must be stinging your twat. Try Vagicream.
Yeah I know its all a "spiracy". Youre an idiot if you think Mueller is a plant but then again this is known thing you repubs go through. :rolleyes:

Yeah I know its all a "spiracy". Youre an idiot if you think Mueller is a plant but then again this is known thing you repubs go through. :rolleyes:

It's evident that Mueller is dirty. The entire investigation is based on a lie, and you're cool with it because, you have NO PROBLEM with a police-state, as long as it's your side that's running it.

LOL.

Daily Caller, huh? Pretty light material news wise, For fuck's sake.

The Daily Caller is a conservative American news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C. It was founded by political pundit Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel in 2010.

It's beyond partisan. It's trifling nonsense designed to inspire fear and divide. Wake the fuck up, nitwit.

I know I found it funny Tucker's paper is dishing on Corsi.

LOLOL

Nothing funnier than watching rightwingnuts bitch & moan about Mueller after they cheered for 5 years while Ken Star investigated 20 year old business dealings of the Clintons.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Rage on, rightarded cucks. It’s music to my ears.

Look at Republicans, being forced to trash the Daily Caller and Tucker Carlson so they don't have to deal with a cancer scam perpetrated by another conservative.

Why is Mueller going after a 25,000 charity scam that has noting to do with Russia? Surely we have a less expensive agency to pursue these type crimes.

Forum List

Back