Jen Psaki defends her boss getting too much vacation time off: "President Biden is not getting enough time to think"

Tater's average poll numbers are just fuckin' miserable and are getting worse by the day so I suspect that's what he spends his time thinking about between pudding cups/naps.

I can see his average approval numbers hitting the mid-30s percentile in just a couple months if not sooner.

His RCP disapproval number currently sits at 54% with only 43% approving. The number of people in the US that ID as dems is currently 45-49% depending on the source so he's already 2-6 points underwater with his own party.

The blue-burb swing vote in the mid-terms is going to be something else to see.....One thing about the blue-burbs, if you fuck with their children and take their safety away there will be repercussions.

1641494709459.png

Joe got the $1.5 trillion dollar infrastructure bill signed into law.

He deserves a break.
Back in 2009, Joe Biteme was placed in charge of a 900 billiion dollar infrastructure bill. Why did we need another bill? Because the first one didnt go to infrastructure and i doubt this one will either. Just more spending to worthless progressives like Solyndra(who went bankrupt) and other bullshit programs.

Back in 2009, Joe Biteme was placed in charge of a 900 billiion dollar infrastructure bill. Why did we need another bill? Because the first one didnt go to infrastructure and i doubt this one will either. Just more spending to worthless progressives like Solyndra(who went bankrupt) and other bullshit programs.

Why the fuck does all the "emergency" spending stay in the baseline?

Forum List

Back