Jeffrey Toobin leaving CNN, will write book about Oklahoma City bombing out in 2023

Your point is?

I have known people into their 60s that were still kids. Being grown is not the same as being mature.
i am the most mature person in the history of the world. i just get bored easily though

because i change my opinions? do you have a concept of what "having fun" is? gah, we'll never get along. just put me on ignore!
You “change your mind” like a fish flips on the deck of the boat. If you have an opinion, regardless of what it happens to be, you’re always free to share it. And discuss or debate it.

But you claim of just “having fun” is not sharing anything you believe, because you frequently and often very quickly just jump back and forth.

I was about to put you on “ignore” because you’re not much more than a waste of time. But then I’d be deprived of all the fun of exposing your pettiness and vacillations.

It’s ok though, baked. I think everyone sees you for what you are. :itsok:

You “change your mind” like a fish flips on the deck of the boat. If you have an opinion, regardless of what it happens to be, you’re always free to share it. And discuss or debate it.

But you claim of just “having fun” is not sharing anything you believe, because you frequently and often very quickly just jump back and forth.

I was about to put you on “ignore” because you’re not much more than a waste of time. But then I’d be deprived of all the fun of exposing your pettiness and vacillations.

It’s ok though, baked. I think everyone sees you for what you are. :itsok:
the only thing you're exposing is that you're nothing more than a whiny bitch who represses people's fun

the only thing you're exposing is that you're nothing more than a whiny bitch who represses people's fun
You are free to believe that.

Personally, I say have fun. If your objective here is to establish that you have no actual standards or consistent positions, that’s cool, brah. In your mind that makes you a success. 👏

Last edited:
You are free to believe that.

Personally, I say have fun. If your objective here is to establish that you have no actual standards or consistent positions, that cool, brah. In your mind that makes you a success.
i don't need to have consistent positions on american politics, as i don't live in america. i'm just here for the fun of it. i do have american relatives, but that's not enough to make interested to take a position

i don't need to have consistent positions on american politics, as i don't live in america. i'm just here for the fun of it. i do have american relatives, but that's not enough to make interested to take a position
Yet you feel obliged to share inconsistent positions.

You can’t be taken seriously. You’re cool with that. So, whatever.

Forum List

Back