Jeffrey Epstein found injured in New York jail cell

What’s your point?

getty-hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein-pervert.jpg

The incarceration community doesn’t take kindly to child molesters.
Yeah, but in many states they protect them. I can't remember off the top of my head which one... But either Clallam Bay or McNeil Island in WA were turned into prisons specifically to house sex offenders.

I really like this part of the OP.
"A fifth source, purported to be Seth Rich, said that Kurt Cobain was last seen in Epsteins jail cell and that both were huffing on difluoroethane and master minding the grand plan for the Facebook Area 51 raid in September. "

Either an attempt at manipulation...or someone trying to administer jailhouse justice:

"Jeffrey Epstein, the millionaire financier who is being held on federal sex trafficking charges, was found injured and in a fetal position in his cell at a New York City jail, sources close to the investigation told NBC News on Wednesday night.
Epstein, 66, was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan some time in the last two days, the sources said. Epstein is on suicide watch, two sources said.
Two sources told NBC News that Epstein may have tried to hang himself, while a third source cautioned that the injuries weren't serious, questioning whether Epstein might have staged an attack or a suicide attempt to get a transfer to another facility."
He tried to commit suicide by strangulation and failed.
He obviously should have tried a method that is proven to be highly successful...

Shooting himself multiple times in the back of the head, like everybody else that has dirt on the Clintons does!!!

Epstein Found Injured on Floor of NYC Jail Cell: Sources

The Clinton FBI has attempted to kill and or silence Epstein on the little girls that Epstein primed for Bill Clinton on the Lolita express where Bill was a premium paying customer

Investigate that bozo

People on the Clinton kill list tend to end up dead... not just injured with bruises on their neck...

I think this is someone else... Eppstein was an intelligence asset... maybe this was a warning to keep his mouth shut..

:banana:

No he needs to talk first, make a deal to get 25 years instead of life.

Either an attempt at manipulation...or someone trying to administer jailhouse justice:

"Jeffrey Epstein, the millionaire financier who is being held on federal sex trafficking charges, was found injured and in a fetal position in his cell at a New York City jail, sources close to the investigation told NBC News on Wednesday night.
Epstein, 66, was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan some time in the last two days, the sources said. Epstein is on suicide watch, two sources said.
Two sources told NBC News that Epstein may have tried to hang himself, while a third source cautioned that the injuries weren't serious, questioning whether Epstein might have staged an attack or a suicide attempt to get a transfer to another facility."
I think that those that are on suicide watch. That they put them in solitary confinement, while being monitored by CCTV. They don't put them with the general population. Because they may want someone to harm them. So he could of have injured himself just to be placed in the jail's infirmary to see if there are any young nurses working in that department. He knows that he can bribe one of them nurses to expose themselves to him while he whacks away.

00000.gif

The Clinton FBI has attempted to kill and or silence Epstein on the little girls that Epstein primed for Bill Clinton on the Lolita express where Bill was a premium paying customer

Investigate that bozo

Hey twit... You are saying the under the orders the FBI managed to gain access into a high security prison, got the cameras turned off, corrupted all the prison guards and a few prisoners... And then did a half arsed job of killing him..

Sounds like that half arsed effort could only be done by the Trump FBI covering up Trump underage sex... Trump likes them young, said plenty of times..

Resurfaced video shows Trump and Epstein discussing women in 1992

Lol must make this about Trump....

Investigate that bozo

People on the Clinton kill list tend to end up dead... not just injured with bruises on their neck...

I think this is someone else... Eppstein was an intelligence asset... maybe this was a warning to keep his mouth shut..

:banana:
Yawn, if Trump wins we all hang

Investigate that bozo
You are a brain dead conspiracy freak

More likely trum. Or the inmates went after the pedophile.

Now seek help, moron
I also bought apple and Google

If you need help I am available, for a percentage fee

Yawn

The first things cons want to know is what you are in for. They do not take kindly to child molesters. Worse, I'm sure the Clintons have plenty of contacts on the inside. Jeff is screwed.

I suspect tramp had him roughed up to shut him up. The Clintons do not have the pull like tramp has.

President Trump has no reason to "shut him up", and in fact the Trump DOJ may be looking to make a deal with Mr. Epstein.

Remember, this happened in Jerry Nadler's 10th Congressional District, a man whose hatred for Trump knows no bounds.

The first things cons want to know is what you are in for. They do not take kindly to child molesters. Worse, I'm sure the Clintons have plenty of contacts on the inside. Jeff is screwed.

It's not just the Clintons that want to see this guy go down. There are twisted perverts of every stripe all throughout the government that are scared shitless this guy's going to talk.

I am quite certain he will end up dead before he gets to talk to a grand jury.

Jo

Forum List

Back