Jeff Sessions is not a racist, says son of Civil Rights activist Sessions prosecuted for voter fraud

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The son of a man that Jeff Sessions prosecuted for voter fraud ( of course, a democrat) states that Jeff Sessions is not a racist....and of course he is not a racist...that is simply the use of the race card by the democrats to attack a conservative republican....

Son of civil rights leader prosecuted by Sessions endorses the Senator

I have known Senator Sessions for many years, beginning with the voter fraud case in Perry County in which my parents were defendants. My differences in policy and ideology with him do not translate to personal malice. He is not a racist. As I have said before, at no time then or now has Jeff Sessions said anything derogatory about my family. He was a prosecutor at the Federal level with a job to do. He was presented with evidence by a local District Attorney that he relied on, and his office presented the case. That’s what a prosecutor does. I believe him when he says that he was simply doing his job.

I believe that he is someone with whom I, and others in the civil rights community can work if given the opportunity. I believe that he will listen, as he has in the past, to the concerns of my community. More than most I am very familiar with him. I believe he will be fair in his application of the law and the Constitution; as such I support his nomination to be the next Attorney General of the United States.

I encourage the civil rights community to engage in constructive dialogue with Senator Sessions concerning the protection of voting rights for African Americans and other minorities, gun control, senseless killings and strengthening Constitutional protections for all Americans. I stand ready to work with Senator Sessions as he becomes our Country’s Attorney General, and offer to him my willingness to help him in any way I might be of service.

When the African-American son of a man Jeff Sessions prosecuted for voter fraud, a son who still idolizes his father, not only refutes the racism slander but endorses Sessions for Attorney General, you can be sure that those still pushing the slander don’t have a leg to stand on and are operating in bad faith.

images
images

Forum List

Back