Jeff Epstein and suicide.... is anyone really dumb enough to believe it?

LaDairis

Gold Member
May 9, 2019
Jeff Epstein was serving up little girls to whoever paid him, and he was above Federal Law from the time Bill Clinton got elected to the time Jeff Sessions was fired as AG. The list of accusations as to who was buying the little slave girls is very long, and has very big names on it. Mr. Epstein also stands accused of knowing 911 was coming and investing in a manner to profit from it, indeed making him a billionaire in a day... and then showing he was a horseshit investment manager for the rest of his life, losing half his fortune. This guy was not a "Brilliant Hedge Fund Manager." He was a traitor, and he had help from the GOP and the Dems.

What did the media do when he died?

Same thing they did with Vince Foster, insist it was a suicide and shout down those asking questions...

This guy, Epstein, he poured a ton of money into the DEMOCRATS.

Democrats are supposed to "care" about the "poor" and "defenseless" and yet here we have underage sex slaves....

YEAH.

We have the true "values" of the DEMOCRATS on display with Jeff Epstein.

Bottom Line = Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby aka JACOB RUBENSTEIN, Vince Foster, Marc Rich, MLK, JFK, and RFK\....

I'm pretty sick and tired of the Mossad getting away with this....

Hopefully Trump will bust this and not sell out to Zionism as he already has over and over and over.... and gotten nothing in return for himself or the US.

Epstein committed suicide?....why?....before trial?...before he was able to plead his case down with information?....it just doesn't make sense....the guilty commit suicide when all else fails...not before he even steps into court or meets with investigators hungry for info on his friends and cohorts.....this man was murdered because of what he knows....and his friends were mostly high figure democrats....

Right now I'll believe it since there's proof Jeff Epstein was there at the scene of his death. Now give me something more than would-be plots for Perry Mason and I'll change my mind.

Jeff Epstein was serving up little girls to whoever paid him, and he was above Federal Law from the time Bill Clinton got elected to the time Jeff Sessions was fired as AG. The list of accusations as to who was buying the little slave girls is very long, and has very big names on it. Mr. Epstein also stands accused of knowing 911 was coming and investing in a manner to profit from it, indeed making him a billionaire in a day... and then showing he was a horseshit investment manager for the rest of his life, losing half his fortune. This guy was not a "Brilliant Hedge Fund Manager." He was a traitor, and he had help from the GOP and the Dems.

Same thing they did with Vince Foster, insist it was a suicide and shout down those asking questions...

Democrats are supposed to "care" about the "poor" and "defenseless" and yet here we have underage sex slaves....

YEAH.

Bottom Line = Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby aka JACOB RUBENSTEIN, Vince Foster, Marc Rich, MLK, JFK, and RFK\....

Hopefully Trump will bust this and not sell out to Zionism as he already has over and over and over.... and gotten nothing in return for himself or the US.

At the very least, he was "assisted" into doing it.

YEAH.

Will Trump's DOJ find the alleged mystery murderer?
Or will Trump just tweet that somebody murdered him?

I knew it would only take the retards twenty-two point nine milliseconds to come up with a conspiracy theory about Epstein's suicide.

You could count on it as much as you can count on the sun rising in the east.

I feel sorry for people who are that soft in the head.

It was Elvis who killed Epstein! With an assist from Bigfoot.

Will Trump's DOJ find the alleged mystery murderer?
Or will Trump just tweet that somebody murdered him?

Epstein was above Federal Law from 1993 to 2019. Then Trump appointed William Barr, and no longer is Epstein above Federal Law.

Trump gets full credit for that.

You still hate him and refuse to give him credit, likely because you are the same demographic as Epstein and have a "chosen attitude" about it...

feel sorry for people who are that soft in the head.

And then the Mossad showed up again....

Do you feel sorry for those who notice that there are NO PHOTOS of "Osama" in Saudi???

Forum List

Back