Jeb Bush’s new tax plan could cost $3.4 trillion over next decade

Wow....

3.4 Trillion over ten years ?

vs.

10 Trillion over eight years.

Seems like an improvement to me.

So not implementing the tax cut will cost the country 10 trillion over eight years? Er....

I figured that you guys who are such debt lovers (look at Obama's record) would think that Bush should actually cut deeper.

So.... Bush didn't make massive debt from two wars while lowering taxes for his rich friends?
you may be preaching to the choir. Most true conservatives don't care for bush
never vetoed anything
created another massive gov over reach
tarp, bank bailout.

Maybe so. However when he was in power they loved him. Seems to be the thing. They get all excited about some guy, Trump right now, then he gets in power and they back him to the hilt, they re-elect him then they pretend they didn't particularly like him because he wasn't their sort of guy.

I mean, sounds pretty dumb to me.

Yo, sounds like he is not wasting the taxpayer money to me! You idiots don`t understand anything, except TAX THE RICH! Bunch of dumb-asses!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 49820

Why do you care if the rich get taxed?

But I don't want the rich to pay too much. I also don't want them to pay too little.

Yo, the more Government taxes them? The less you make!

"GTP"

Not necessarily.

Take Somalia. The less govt taxes you pay, the little difference it makes.

Rich people get rich because the govt spends on infrastructure, it spends on making trade with foreign countries easy, it spends on wars to open up oil markets and to try and make the impact of OPEC much reduced so you have lower fuel prices, it spends on a LOT of things that make it much easier to make a lot of money.

But the people who make all this money pretend that only they have made this money and had not help at all from the government and shouldn't have to pay anything.

Yo, sounds like you are pushing it a little?

"GTP"

Yo... what?

Forum List

Back