Jeb Bush thinks texas might go blue in 2016

striking fear into the hearts of the voting public. Hey...the GOP has to do something. Why not double down on demonizing and fear mongering? It worked so well in 2012.

Jeb Bush also sits around twirling his middle up his arse for shitz n grinz.. Who cares what this jerk thinks? NO MORE BOOOOOSHES.. Is this country sooo small that we can only elect people from the same freaking family over and over????

I'm informed that eb Bush totally understood that the GOP's treatment of the hispanic community was going to bite the party in the ass.

And given that his state is a border state with an enormous hispanic-citizen community?

He might be right in thinking that the tide of voters is turning away from the values and policy proposals of the GOP.

It sort of makes sense, until you see that a Bush said it. Texas will be red for a long time to come.

He's not just any Bush. Of all the Republicans, he's the one I'd worry about most. The rest just don't seem to have it, especially if it's Hillary they're going to be running against.

Not only Texas, but Arizona...Get Real Right Wingers...This ain't your father's White America anymore!

So to stop that we need to surrender our culture to the Mexican Invasion and our economy to the Neo-marxists.

Yeah, that sounds right.

Now you see why I say that Bush41 planned the Reagan Assassination, right?

Jeb Bush also sits around twirling his middle up his arse for shitz n grinz.. Who cares what this jerk thinks? NO MORE BOOOOOSHES.. Is this country sooo small that we can only elect people from the same freaking family over and over????

It worked for the British. They had the biggest empire in the history of the world.

striking fear into the hearts of the voting public. Hey...the GOP has to do something. Why not double down on demonizing and fear mongering? It worked so well in 2012.

Being honest is not fearmongering.

Btw, how do you think the Democrats took back Congress in 2006 and the WH in 2008?

How do you think Obama kept the WH?

Fearmongering.

I don't think it will happen in 2016. It might happen by 2020.

I think it largely depends on the GOP. If they keep electing plutocrats like Romney, they are going to see more and more states go Blue, except maybe the deep south, where they are too stupid and Christian to know any better.

"Yup, Cleetus, we needs to make this a right to work state, so we can compete to work for less money!"

Forum List

Back