Jeb Bush laments Republican partisanship

I love that two poor conservatives are in the same thread dismissing someone who is speaking up about the lunacy that is the GOP. The GOP that couldn't care less about poor people like them and who selects officials who have said that they way back to prosperity is raising the taxes on the working poor and middle class such as themselves.

Everytime Two Thumbs and Stephanie posts I laugh and then cry. What a shame.

man, you even wake up in the mornings hateful

sad life

Difference between you and me though is I didn't wish for you to be dead. Whatever makes you feel better though.

This big difference between you and me is I don't follow you around the board being hateful to you..
I usally just ignore your hate

Last edited:
man, you even wake up in the mornings hateful

sad life

Difference between you and me though is I didn't wish for you to be dead. Whatever makes you feel better though.

This big difference between you and me is I don't follow you around the board being hateful to you..I have more class.

Follow you? Don't flatter yourself. Everything you stand for makes me laugh, and since I like laughing, I enjoy responding to your posts when I happen to see them which is a lot, since this board is all you seem to have in your life.

And if your version of being classy is wishing for my death, then I want no part of your version of classy.

This big difference between you and me is I don't follow you around the board being hateful to you..I have more class.

Follow you? Don't flatter yourself. Everything you stand for makes me laugh, and since I like laughing, I enjoy responding to your posts when I happen to see them which is a lot, since this board is all you seem to have in your life.

And if your version of being classy is wishing for my death, then I want no part of your version of classy.

whatever, I'm done with you. Live or die I could care less.
bye

I give high-marks to Jeb Bush for coming out and saying what others in his party are too scared to admit. There's definitely a large portion of the GOP that really wants to tell the Tea Party to shut the fuck up and go away, but they're afraid they'll anger them before the election.

I genuinely believe that if the Tea Party isn't wrangled back under control, the GOP will absolutely have no other choice than to split up.

Or he' someone who sensibly recognizes that the inmates have taken over the asylum.

Yep and they be the Democrats in Government. We saw them run amok with the Bush administration

The Democrats aren't the ones going around calling women sluts and embracing fruits like Donald Trump...

You're right.

The Democrats are the ones who are going around calling female conservative politicians and commentators sluts and whores and idiots and other "niceties", and the Democrats are the ones embracing people like Jeremiah Wright and Bill Maher and the wackos at MSNBC and other assorted nutbars.

Is it possible for you to be more of HYPOCRITE than you are right now? I think not.

I give high-marks to Jeb Bush for coming out and saying what others in his party are too scared to admit. There's definitely a large portion of the GOP that really wants to tell the Tea Party to shut the fuck up and go away, but they're afraid they'll anger them before the election.

I genuinely believe that if the Tea Party isn't wrangled back under control, the GOP will absolutely have no other choice than to split up.

LOL, and we see the Democrat party has "embraced" the Ows have they? and are in full unity with them?

you people should worry about cleaning up your own houses (party) first then Republicans might care what you all or Jeb Bush thinks..

Last edited:
Jeb is right, except for his observation as it regards Reagan. His father did introduce the new progressive compassionate conservatism to the GOP, and we have been paying for it ever sense. Some consider ignoring financial and fiscal responsibility so as not to rock the boat as leadership.

Jeb is right, except for his observation as it regards Reagan. His father did introduce the new progressive compassionate conservatism to the GOP, and we have been paying for it ever sense. Some consider ignoring financial and fiscal responsibility so as not to rock the boat as leadership.

I don't know. The benefit of time and perspective have kind of made Reagan not really look very compassionate. I know he himself raised taxes when he needed it, and he'd most certainly be Left-of-Center for most Conservatives now, but he still pushed an economic policy that has all but crippled the Middle Class (insert Right Wing Zealots blaming it on entitlements).

yeah Harry Reid isnt partisan at all. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So you disagree with Jeb then? This isn't about Harry Reid. This is about whether or not the Tea Party has poisoned the well, and one of your own says they have.

what the hell is this with "one of your OWN"? you people really do feel like you own people, don't you? you talk about black people the same..

it's sick

Jeb Bush laments Republican partisanship - FT.com

Former Republican presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush would have had difficulty being nominated by today’s more conservative GOP, according to Jeb Bush, the latter’s son.
Republican politicians seeking office at any level, from the presidency to local school boards, are being forced to the right by the Tea Party movement, which takes a no-holds-barred approach to conservatism and bipartisanship.
<More>

Gee, maybe he should have said that to his brother back when he was f'ing things up.

How about making this man your all's new hero?:D

Former Democrat Rep Artur Davis Will Vote For Romney

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1h-PymACNs]Former Democrat Rep Artur Davis Will Vote For Romney - YouTube[/ame]

The Bushies are quasi-leftist necons...Hardly distinguishable from the likes of LBJ.

'Splains a lot as to what li'l brother had to say.

bye

I already knew that. You could care less about anything but yourself. You're a true American Patriot!

yeah Harry Reid isnt partisan at all. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So you disagree with Jeb then? This isn't about Harry Reid. This is about whether or not the Tea Party has poisoned the well, and one of your own says they have.

what the hell is this with "one of your OWN"? you people really do feel like you own people, don't you? you talk about black people the same..

it's sick

Holy fucking shit you're stupid. It's a turn of phrase, idiot. You're not even worth the extra neurons it'd take to explain anything else to you. Go back to the kiddie pool.

it's sick

Holy fucking shit you're stupid. It's a turn of phrase, idiot. You're not even worth the extra neurons it'd take to explain anything else to you. Go back to the kiddie pool.

yeah sure. admit it..you and your party believe you "own" people..at least you sheep sure act like THEY OWN you..

Mr. Bush isn't one of my, OWN..

Last edited:
I saw Jeb. He's a bright guy. He thinks there's no room for him in this newly hijacked GOP... not that he used the word hijacked... he didn't.

You liked the old GOP which just taxed and spent like your side? Um...no duh...

bye

I already knew that. You could care less about anything but yourself. You're a true American Patriot!

hatsoff.gif

Forum List

Back