Jeb Bush is the Least Liked GOP Presidential Candidate

The fact is that Trump will not appeal to the center and certainly not the conservative dems. No qualitative and quantitative testing show him to be anything but despised by the rest of normal America.

Yeah but how many republicans here would vote for the eventual nominee no matter who it was? Trump or bust for me. He ain't nominee I vote 3rd party.

I WILL go 3rd if Trump is not the nom. What Jakey refuses to understand {mainly because he's an idiot} is normal is OFF the table and OUT the damn window.

And the sooner democrats smarten up {HUGE F#CKIN WISH}
and kick that asswipe "elite" out of their damn part they WILL have a better party a BETTER nation and a better standard of living.

This campaign like many others will wait until after New Hampshire to throw in the towel..

Polls are one thing, actual votes are another, but the good news is we will not have what the far left wanted.Clinton vs Bush..

We do not need another Bush in the White House, nor do we need another Clinton in the White House.

DarkFury does not get it. If Trump is the nominee of the party, the mainstream will withhold its vote effectively relegating him to no more than 40 to 42% of the vote, if that. The far right trash will not be allowed to rule.

Kasich and Christie and Bush are going to push Trump and Cruz aside in NH.

Forum List

Back