JEB BUSH: I WOULD GOVERN LIKE LYNDON JOHNSON AS PRESIDENT

Try reading the article first:

Bush did not address Johnson’s Great Society and War on Poverty programs, about which Ronald Reagan once famously quipped, “We had a war on poverty, and poverty won.”

Instead, he was referencing Johnson’s mastery of the so-called sausage-making process in Congress.

Leave the knee-jerking to the Lefties.

Why would Jeb Bush have LBJ's legislative talent?

I have to admit that if the Democrats lose in 2016, President Jeb Bush might be the best consolation prize ever.

At least compared to the clowns he's running against.

I have to admit that if the Democrats lose in 2016, President Jeb Bush might be the best consolation prize ever.

There's the BEST REASON NOT to vote for Bush, a fucking, left wing lunatic from N.Y. wouldn't mind him being president..... You can't put words into the devil's mouth! ....Bookmarked!

There's the BEST REASON NOT to vote for Bush, a fucking, left wing lunatic from N.Y. wouldn't mind him being president..... You can't put words into the devil's mouth! ....Bookmarked!

lol, if you eventually nominate some RWnut who can't win that will be even funnier.

lol, if you eventually nominate some RWnut who can't win that will be even funnier.

Being that Republicans gave you scum the pres. candidates you wanted for the last 2 election cycles, (perhaps you should read the words on the N.Y.Times praising those 2 losers) finally standing on principles, ethics and morals would be a refreshing change...even with a loss!

Forum List

Back