Jeb Bush can't raise his kids to not be felons but wants to be in charge of the entire country?

Jeb Bush can't raise his kids to not be felons but wants to be in charge of the entire country?

I was wondering how long it would be before the Left went after Bush's family.

I have my answer.

Right, and that's only 27 years after rush started attacking Amy Carter back in 1988. Since then, each and every Democratic president's child has been insulted and degraded by the right.

Every time liberals make that claim, you can't name the people doing it

A history of Rush Limbaugh s disturbing attacks on children - AMERICAblog News

Florida Gov. Jeb Bush s son arrested - US news - Crime courts NBC News

"Noelle Bush, the governor’s daughter, was arrested in January 2002 and accused of trying to pass a fraudulent prescription at a pharmacy to obtain the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. She completed a drug rehabilitation program in August 2003 and a judge dismissed the drug charges against her."

"The youngest son of Florida Gov. Jeb Bush was arrested early Friday and charged with public intoxication and resisting arrest, law enforcement officials said.

John Ellis Bush, 21, was arrested by agents of the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission at 2:30 a.m. on a corner of Austin’s Sixth Street bar district, said commission spokesman Roger Wade."

Good thing his son wasn't black. Didn't they shoot and kill a black kid for this very thing not too long ago?

"Noelle Bush, the governor’s daughter, was arrested in January 2002 and accused of trying to pass a fraudulent prescription at a pharmacy to obtain the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. She completed a drug rehabilitation program in August 2003 and a judge dismissed the drug charges against her."

"The youngest son of Florida Gov. Jeb Bush was arrested early Friday and charged with public intoxication and resisting arrest, law enforcement officials said.

John Ellis Bush, 21, was arrested by agents of the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission at 2:30 a.m. on a corner of Austin’s Sixth Street bar district, said commission spokesman Roger Wade."

Good thing his son wasn't black. Didn't they shoot and kill a black kid for this very thing not too long ago?
2005 article. Sheesh

Since then; they all have college degrees and one is a lawyer one is a real estate agent and one is an office manager. They all have jobs in the private sector.

Of course they do. Daddy's money got them out of trouble and set them up quite nicely. I wonder where they would be if they didn't have all that cash and political connections backing them up. Probably in the same shape as all the others who were arrested for the same things. Their outcome probably wasn't as good.

This suddenly becomes a standard for you, does it? Does your overt hypocrisy not bother you at all?

Why don't you be a little more specific about what you are saying? What is hypocritical about pointing out jeb covered for his arrested kids?

'Covered'?

Dad's help out their kids when they get in trouble- that is what we do- I would be more troubled if we found out that after his kids were arrested that Jeb abandoned them.

This thread is not about Jeb- it is about an asshole using the 'sin's' of his children to attack Jeb.

And using a politicians family to attack him is an assholish thing to do- we see it every day here at USMB when people attack Obama's family- even his dead parents- to attack Obama- and this is just as much an asshole thread.

Assholes use a politicians family to attack him or her.

Not only are his kids criminals his wife got caught smuggling.

Bush s wife is caught smuggling clothes - World - News - The Independent

The Bush family is a crime family.

2b9af816d4c0ecd1fadf592fadc68b4a.jpg

This thread is proof that perspective on what matters to the nation is lost on dipshit/uninformed voters. I chalk this right up there with all the stupid threads about the queer lifestyle. Ignorant unimportant bullshit to avoid the topics that matter

Who is the "they" that shoot and kill"

Maybe that you didn't learn reading comprehension in grade school you should see about fixing that huh?

Well were Jeb's son and daughter "they"?
NO mention in your comment as to who the "They" were!
You lose all credibility when you hyperbolize and generalize especially using "THEY"??? How illiterate!

Stop lying. The OP included everything you say it didn't. You just hate the fact that the GOP front runner comes from a family of criminals. The reason that bothers you is because you can judge a person by the company they keep. The truth is you support criminal types and the party of pedophiles.

I strongly oppose Jeb Bush, but the OP is why I point out that democrats are the reimagined Khmer Rouge - fucking demagogues with nothing but slander and libel to offer.

The only reason you oppose Jeb is because he's not crazy enough. He's corrupt enough for you but not crazy enough. I think you'd like Huckabee.

Maybe that you didn't learn reading comprehension in grade school you should see about fixing that huh?

You lose all credibility when you hyperbolize and generalize especially using "THEY"??? How illiterate!

Stop lying. The OP included everything you say it didn't. You just hate the fact that the GOP front runner comes from a family of criminals. The reason that bothers you is because you can judge a person by the company they keep. The truth is you support criminal types and the party of pedophiles.
The op is nothing but personal nonsense that would have no fucking impact on how Jeb would govern. You stupid fucks stumble all over yourselves to excuse black thugs committing crimes or assaulting police but can't wait to Lynch white righties.

FUCK YOU

2005 article. Sheesh

Since then; they all have college degrees and one is a lawyer one is a real estate agent and one is an office manager. They all have jobs in the private sector.

Of course they do. Daddy's money got them out of trouble and set them up quite nicely. I wonder where they would be if they didn't have all that cash and political connections backing them up. Probably in the same shape as all the others who were arrested for the same things. Their outcome probably wasn't as good.

This suddenly becomes a standard for you, does it? Does your overt hypocrisy not bother you at all?

Why don't you be a little more specific about what you are saying? What is hypocritical about pointing out jeb covered for his arrested kids?

Because you and the left do it all the time to Republican children, you are hypocrites. How was that possibly unclear?

This thread is proof that perspective on what matters to the nation is lost on dipshit/uninformed voters. I chalk this right up there with all the stupid threads about the queer lifestyle. Ignorant unimportant bullshit to avoid the topics that matter

Hey, you cave-dwelling imbecile, your health insurer called. They're denying treatment because stupid is a preexisting condition.

I have my answer.

Right, and that's only 27 years after rush started attacking Amy Carter back in 1988. Since then, each and every Democratic president's child has been insulted and degraded by the right.

What office does Rush hold?

And if you're including him, so we're including liberal media whack jobs like Keith Olberman and Al Franken and Air America too? Or just right wing commentators?

Hey, you cave-dwelling imbecile, your health insurer called. They're denying treatment because stupid is a preexisting condition.
Proof of my point.

Although I would consider this junior high level stupidity

The op is nothing but personal nonsense that would have no fucking impact on how Jeb would govern. You stupid fucks stumble all over yourselves to excuse black thugs committing crimes or assaulting police but can't wait to Lynch white righties.

FUCK YOU

The fact that all Jeb's kids and his wife criminals and that his parenting skills led to their criminal behavior has no bearing on his ability to govern? You really are delusional.

George senior raised 3 criminal sons Neil, George Jr and Jeb.

bush-crime-family.jpg

I have my answer.

And if you're including him, so we're including liberal media whack jobs like Keith Olberman and Al Franken and Air America too? Or just right wing commentators?

Look at the CON criminal defending criminal drug addict and pedophile Rush Limbaugh.

273156752_original_image3_xlarge.png
291015751_limbaugh_oxycontin_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

oxy-moron_nambla.jpg
RushLimbaughArrest_detail.jpg

I have my answer.

You got examples of any of the ones you mentioned trashing republican politicians kids?

I have my answer.

You got examples of any of the ones you mentioned trashing republican politicians kids?
I remember Olberman talking mad shit on Bush's daughters.

Par for the course for loser trolls

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I don't doubt your word, but you got a link? You've been wrong before.

I don't doubt your word, but you got a link? You've been wrong before.
When I'm wrong I admit it. Having said that I'm sure some youtube video is available but I'm bbq'in ribs right now. I'm sure if you look you can find it

I have my answer.

Look at the CON criminal defending criminal drug addict and pedophile Rush Limbaugh.

273156752_original_image3_xlarge.png
291015751_limbaugh_oxycontin_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

oxy-moron_nambla.jpg
RushLimbaughArrest_detail.jpg

Um...there is no possible way a lucid reader could get that out of what I said. You're not a fat bastard, you're just a stupid bastard

Forum List

Back