JD Vance Suggests Biden Is Killing Off MAGA Voters With Fentanyl

A single mule could carry enough fentanyl in a lunch box, enough to kill every man, woman, and child in the US 50x over.
Bullshit! It takes one hell of a lunch box if what you say is true, because it would take about 364 pounds of fentanyl to kill 330 million people. To kill them 50X over, would be about 9 tons! Ever seen a 9 ton lunch box?

My God, is there nothing stupid that you cannot come up with?

Bullshit! It takes one hell of a lunch box if what you say is true, because it would take about 364 pounds of fentanyl to kill 330 million people. To kill them 50X over, would be about 9 tons! Ever seen a 9 ton lunch box?

My God, is there nothing stupid that you cannot come up with?
As little as 250-500mcg can be a fatal dose.
Stop making such an ass of yourself.

1K=1,000,000,000mcg

OK,, that doesnt prove anything

and as you said, they have trusted mules and they get that trust from paying them well for their efforts which means the pay is higher for higher priced products,,
They get that trust because if they screw the cartels their families will be tortured and executed and they will get even worse.

OK,, that doesnt prove anything
What I have to prove where my land is and who I have lunch with?

we have less than a thousand people in the county and less than 600 permament residents in the town along with one of the largest BP stations in the state.

You can't help but be elbow to elbow with those guys at our one cafe at lunch time and I have a number of friends who are senior GP guys along with our entire SD of four deputies and the sheriff.

I take it you've never lived in a small town?

As little as 250-500mcg can be a fatal dose.
Stop making such an ass of yourself.

Take your own advice! The DEA disagrees with your stupid fucking claim! Try 2 mg.
  • 42% of pills tested for fentanyl contained at least 2 mg of fentanyl, considered a potentially lethal dose.

Why didn't you take my advice and leave this thread?

You are setting a world-record in stupid!

if you say so,,,

and thats not called trust thats called fear,,
Call it what you want but they trust that the thread will keep them in line particularly since the cartels carry such threats out pretty regularly.

Someone muling dope or money in a vehicle gets caught their families are dead, and they will definitely die in prison if not before.

What I have to prove where my land is and who I have lunch with?

we have less than a thousand people in the county and less than 600 permament residents in the town along with one of the largest BP stations in the state.

You can't help but be elbow to elbow with those guys at our one cafe at lunch time and I have a number of friends who are senior GP guys along with our entire SD of four deputies and the sheriff.

I take it you've never lived in a small town?
I really dont give a shit where you live or who you have lunch with,,
reality is you dont know shit about what they get paid or why,, you are going off of 3rd hand info at best

Call it what you want but they trust that the thread will keep them in line particularly since the cartels carry such threats out pretty regularly.

Someone muling dope or money in a vehicle gets caught their families are dead, and they will definitely die in prison if not before.
nice deflection,,

Take your own advice! The DEA disagrees with your stupid fucking claim! Try 2 mg.
  • 42% of pills tested for fentanyl contained at least 2 mg of fentanyl, considered a potentially lethal dose.

Why didn't you take my advice and leave this thread?

You are setting a world-record in stupid!
Can be you dip shit.

I really dont give a shit where you live or who you have lunch with,,
reality is you dont know shit about what they get paid or why,, you are going off of 3rd hand info at best
It's a lot closer to the source than you'll ever be. and it's 2nd Hand since I'm getting it from the guys who arrest and interrogate them and their supervisors.

so youre now telling me that the guys that told your guys what they get paid after they got caught had all their families murdered???

I sure hope youre not telling me that,,
They don't get killed for telling anyone how much they get paid, they get killed for getting caught and losing the load.

Forum List

Back