JD Vance Suggests Biden Is Killing Off MAGA Voters With Fentanyl

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i agree with JD. this is no conspiracy theory. Sleepy Joe Biden, this is the man that is allowing record numbers of FENTANYL to enter our country. On purpose, killing Americans! And our children. Yet, he's loathed by millions. He's a cheat, beholden to CHINA and could care less about you or America.

i agree with JD. this is no conspiracy theory. Sleepy Joe Biden, this is the man that is allowing record numbers of FENTANYL to enter our country. On purpose, killing Americans! And our children. Yet, he's loathed by millions. He's a cheat, beholden to CHINA and could care less about you or America.

Foot in Mouth Moment for JD.

What a crock of crap. It is coming mostly in trucks through legal port of entry and even sleepy Joe didn't have anything to do with that. I no more believe the majority of fentanyl is walking across an unprotected desert border than I believe Juan Valdez packed his ass down a mountain with my morning coffee.

1651377900041.png

What a crock of crap. It is coming mostly in trucks through legal port of entry and even sleepy Joe didn't have anything to do with that. I no more believe the majority of fentanyl is walking across an unprotected desert border than I believe Juan Valdez packed his ass down a mountain with my morning coffee.

View attachment 638812
but then again youve never been very bright,,

View attachment 638812
A single mule could carry enough fentanyl in a lunch box, enough to kill every man, woman, and child in the US 50x over.

A single mule could carry enough fentanyl in a lunch box, enough to kill every man, woman, and child in the US 50x over.
whitey is to stupid to realize such a simple math problem,,

if I were a mule a bundle of weed for 50K doesnt make sense when you can carry a bundle of pills worth 1/2 million

View attachment 638812
You should probably work harder at keeping up.

We always knew it was a possibility, the problem is that we have so many "getaways" you never know from day to day what makes it past the BP.

whitey is to stupid to realize such a simple math problem,,

if I were a mule a bundle of weed for 50K doesnt make sense when you can carry a bundle of pills worth 1/2 million
I don't think it much matters to the mules, everything I know tells me they get paid a flat rate for each trip.

That shit is so deadly though I sure wouldn't want to take the risk of carrying it. Just being in a room where powdered fentanyl is laying in the open is enough sometimes to get a fatal dose.

Sorry bout that,

1. China is making this deadly drug, and getting it to Mexico, isn't China using drugs as a weapon on children?
2. When will any political hack stand up and tell China to stop?
3. I guess when Trump gets back.
4. Meanwhile protect your kids from this drug.
5. It kills people like a hammers *dead*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't think it much matters to the mules, everything I know tells me they get paid a flat rate for each trip.

That shit is so deadly though I sure wouldn't want to take the risk of carrying it. Just being in a room where powdered fentanyl is laying in the open is enough sometimes to get a fatal dose.
I have no doubt they get paid more for it than weed,,

do you have any for yours??
Just the fact I've never seen any evidence to support it and the intel coming from the guys getting caught is that they get paid a flat rate per trip no matter what they are carrying.

A lot of the guides mule dope because they are considered "trustworthy" by the cartels.

Just the fact I've never seen any evidence to support it and the intel coming from the guys getting caught is that they get paid a flat rate per trip no matter what they are carrying.

A lot of the guides mule dope because they are considered "trustworthy" by the cartels.
and exactly who are you to have such intel??

Forum List

Back