JD Vance Suggests Biden Is Killing Off MAGA Voters With Fentanyl

They don't get killed for telling anyone how much they get paid, they get killed for getting caught and losing the load.
but they had to get caught to tell them and you said thats a deaths sentence for them and their families,,

do try and keep your stories straight,,

OMG, that's exactly what you said the first time! You need to get to a hospital right away. You are showing all the signs of stroking out!
I'm just fine, you however seem to have some serious issues.

One of the biggest problem with the illicit Fentanyl is that it is often many times more potent than pharmaceutical grade resulting in lots of OD's many of which result in death.

I'm just fine, you however seem to have some serious issues.

One of the biggest problem with the illicit Fentanyl is that it is often many times more potent than pharmaceutical grade resulting in lots of OD's many of which result in death.
Why don't you admit that you are functionally illiterate?

I posted the link to the DEA. I think they would know what the lethal does is.

I even posted the applicable part in BIG RED LETTERS.

Why don't you find a middle school student to read it for you?

God bless America, you are one of the dumbest fuckers I have ever seen!

What a crock of crap. It is coming mostly in trucks through legal port of entry and even sleepy Joe didn't have anything to do with that. I no more believe the majority of fentanyl is walking across an unprotected desert border than I believe Juan Valdez packed his ass down a mountain with my morning coffee.

View attachment 638812
I think you're right....reason being that the stuff would get used up by the mules and sold off to the side for quick cash long before it ever reached its destination. Also the amount of the stuff being manually generated right here at home is massive and getting bigger all the time. Market forces...
It's cheaper....gets you high faster....and is easier to make that other substances.

JO

Why don't you admit that you are functionally illiterate?

I posted the link to the DEA. I think they would know what the lethal does is.

I even posted the applicable part in BIG RED LETTERS.

Why don't you find a middle school student to read it for you?

God bless America, you are one of the dumbest fuckers I have ever seen!
This is going to sound cruel but here goes. My answer to the problem is not to keep it from people but instead to let them gluttonize on it.
Problem will disappear inside of 12 months.

JO

Forum List

Back