Jared, Ivanka, Mcfarland, lock them all up

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Cummings: Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump's private emails, texts raise security concerns Remember the good old days when Republicans were chanting from coast to coast to lock up Hillary for her use of a private email server? What are they saying now, that a bunch on the Trump team are doing the same thing? Answer, it's all crickets. Lol! Folks, you just can't make this shit up.The hypocrisy by the Right couldn't be more glaring than this. No outrage? I thought this was such an important issue for you folks on the Right? Not so much n ow right?

So, Hillary gets a pass while you want Jared and Ivanka locked up?
If that is the case.....why didn't you want Crooked hillary locked up?
Selective, aren't you?
If Hillary was locked up over it, and this article is accurate, I would say yes lock them up.
But, you and I know you would never stand up to your masters. You're just a minion, son, now run along.

Selective, aren't you?
If Hillary was locked up over it, and this article is accurate, I would say yes lock them up.
But, you and I know you would never stand up to your masters. You're just a minion, son, now run along.
Actually we're looking for some consistency from YOU...but obviously that won't happen

Selective, aren't you?
Actually we're looking for some consistency from YOU...but obviously that won't happen
Trolling again, troll?
I stand by my post, I have no party and always admit that both parties are corrupt.
You? Not so much

Cummings: Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump's private emails, texts raise security concerns Remember the good old days when Republicans were chanting from coast to coast to lock up Hillary for her use of a private email server? What are they saying now, that a bunch on the Trump team are doing the same thing? Answer, it's all crickets. Lol! Folks, you just can't make this shit up.The hypocrisy by the Right couldn't be more glaring than this. No outrage? I thought this was such an important issue for you folks on the Right? Not so much n ow right?

Yea, kinda missed where any of these folks have a private email server. If you don't know the difference between email and a server, you may want to look it up before saying more stupid stuff.

Selective, aren't you?
Trolling again, troll?
I stand by my post, I have no party and always admit that both parties are corrupt.
You? Not so much

Really? Is that why you're from the "Conservative part of the Northwest"

Funny, Mueller & the Democrats have been investigating Trump, his family, and all of his associates for the last 2+ years and have found nothing. Rosenstein just wrote a letter suggesting no more indictments are coming, yet Democrats continue to launch accusation after accusation....

As they have said in defense of their proven criminal, no indictment / conviction means no crime.

Let us know wen there is....

:p

Hillary was investigated. Now it's time to investigate the Trump grifters.
Hillary wasn't investigated.
She was sheltered and protected by Obama's DoJ.
FBI Director Comey testified under oath that Hillary perjured herself before Congress and broke laws...

Proof? With context.
I have provided the transcript if Howdy asking Comey questions under oath at least a dozen times...and continue to ask for the same links over and over.

What you ask for has already been given, as you already know. I have provided that same link to you several times...as you know.

Sorry, not playing your 'stupid' game tonight. Stop lying, denying, justifying, and playing games, snow flake.

Cummings: Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump's private emails, texts raise security concerns Remember the good old days when Republicans were chanting from coast to coast to lock up Hillary for her use of a private email server? What are they saying now, that a bunch on the Trump team are doing the same thing? Answer, it's all crickets. Lol! Folks, you just can't make this shit up.The hypocrisy by the Right couldn't be more glaring than this. No outrage? I thought this was such an important issue
Hillary was investigated. Now it's time to investigate the Trump grifters.

Jared and Ivanka held a position as high as Secretary of State????????? Do tell??????

They said lock her up because she deleted 33,000 e mails, not just because she used a private server.

Selective, aren't you?
Trolling again, troll?
You? Not so much

Really? Is that why you're from the "Conservative part of the Northwest"
Yes, Really....I'm not the Republican part of the Northwest.
Learn to read and comprehend, Lakhota.....sheesh, you guys always have to twist
the truth to make your points. What idiots.

They said lock her up because she deleted 33,000 e mails, not just because she used a private server.

You seem to conveniently forget that she had legal permission to delete her personal emails.

Hillary Clinton had right to delete personal emails, says US justice department

Forum List

Back