Jared, Ivanka, Mcfarland, lock them all up

Cummings: Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump's private emails, texts raise security concerns Remember the good old days when Republicans were chanting from coast to coast to lock up Hillary for her use of a private email server? What are they saying now, that a bunch on the Trump team are doing the same thing? Answer, it's all crickets. Lol! Folks, you just can't make this shit up.The hypocrisy by the Right couldn't be more glaring than this. No outrage? I thought this was such an important issue for you folks on the Right? Not so much n ow right?

Laughable. I work in IT for the federal government and can tell you that all high level people and lower ones use things like WhatsApp to discuss work related issues sometimes. When you are off duty or out of office and get called by co-workers that need to ask a question for example. As long as it’s not classified info it’s fine.

Ivanka is not the head of an entire department like Hillary was. Hillary willfully had a private email server built so that all of her business conducted communications would not be tracked by the government at all to hide her corruption. She used it to discuss classified information as well. Anyone doing something like this would normally be thrown in jail for violating a plethora of federal laws and guidelines. She then also has the sever wiped when it was found out, which is a crime itself.

Conservatives: the epitome of hypocrisy.
No evidence.
No indictment.
No crime.

Just more post-2016 election loss butt-hurt and tantrum throwing.
They don't even care that Russian Collusion was a campaign tactic that Democrats have been using since the day Trump won. We have emails of DoJ officials (Peter Strzok and his GF Lisa Page) discussing *Russian Collusion* would be used as a tactic to get rid of Trump if Hillary loses. It has been revealed that everyone on the Mueller team knew Russian Collusion was nonsense. That they had no proof it ever happened and they could never prove it ever happened. It was a massive fraud.

So Democrats feel that any fraud that Congress pulls is acceptable. If you can't find a crime....MAKE UP A CRIME!!! And Joe Biden calls US degenerates. The degenerates are voting Democrat.

That is the state of things is this county today.

Last edited:
Hillary was investigated. Now it's time to investigate the Trump grifters.
Hillary wasn't investigated.
She was sheltered and protected by Obama's DoJ.
FBI Director Comey testified under oath that Hillary perjured herself before Congress and broke laws...

Proof? With context.
The proof is that she said she did not have or transmit TS information on her server....and Comey said she did.
There's the context.

Cummings: Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump's private emails, texts raise security concerns Remember the good old days when Republicans were chanting from coast to coast to lock up Hillary for her use of a private email server? What are they saying now, that a bunch on the Trump team are doing the same thing? Answer, it's all crickets. Lol! Folks, you just can't make this shit up.The hypocrisy by the Right couldn't be more glaring than this. No outrage? I thought this was such an important issue for you folks on the Right? Not so much n ow right?

They said lock her up because she deleted 33,000 e mails, not just because she used a private server.
She deleted those emails and destroyed her cell phones. That's obstruction of justice and destruction of evidence.

So, Hillary gets a pass while you want Jared and Ivanka locked up?
If that is the case.....why didn't you want Crooked hillary locked up?
Selective, aren't you?
If Hillary was locked up over it, and this article is accurate, I would say yes lock them up.
But, you and I know you would never stand up to your masters. You're just a minion, son, now run along.

Yup. They all overlook Hitlerys use of a private server. None of the lefty loons wanted her locked up. Yet its lock up anyone else who does what she did??

Hypocrisy much. You bet.

Laughable. I work in IT for the federal government and can tell you that all high level people and lower ones use things like WhatsApp to discuss work related issues sometimes. When you are off duty or out of office and get called by co-workers that need to ask a question for example. As long as it’s not classified info it’s fine.

Ivanka is not the head of an entire department like Hillary was. Hillary willfully had a private email server built so that all of her business conducted communications would not be tracked by the government at all to hide her corruption. She used it to discuss classified information as well. Anyone doing something like this would normally be thrown in jail for violating a plethora of federal laws and guidelines. She then also has the sever wiped when it was found out, which is a crime itself.
What a crock of shit. If it's personal use a personal phone. If it's business use the business phone. I have both. And I carry both.

And KT McFarland was using AOL (who uses AOL??) to transfer classified nuclear information.

So, Hillary gets a pass while you want Jared and Ivanka locked up?
If that is the case.....why didn't you want Crooked hillary locked up?
Selective, aren't you?
If Hillary was locked up over it, and this article is accurate, I would say yes lock them up.
But, you and I know you would never stand up to your masters. You're just a minion, son, now run along.

Yup. They all overlook Hitlerys use of a private server. None of the lefty loons wanted her locked up. Yet its lock up anyone else who does what she did??

Hypocrisy much. You bet.
Far as I can tell nobody has done what Hillary did. They're just trying to compare legal actions by others with Hillary's criminal behavior.

Forum List

Back