Japanese government seeks to penalize Herbivore Men for peacefully opting out of Femtopia.

Should Japanese men be forced into relationships with women through a Bachelor Tax?

• Total voters
..... because I refuse to validate the Roman Catholic Church as Christian I am deemed a nutcase?

That's one reason.

It isn't a valid reason, Unkotare. ...

It is completely valid, you loon.

No, it is not. Do not call me names either. ....

Scrawl your nonsense on some old newspapers with crayon and hand them out at the airport. About as many people will care, you loon.

..... because I refuse to validate the Roman Catholic Church as Christian I am deemed a nutcase?

That's one reason.

No, it is not. Do not call me names either. You can take a break from being rude. It's a New Year now. The change will do you good.

That's one reason.

Scrawl your nonsense on some old newspapers with crayon and hand them out at the airport. About as many people will care, you loon.

You initiated this discussion and have since replied twice in the span of what? 10 minutes? And I didn't even pull out my old newspapers and crayons. Imagine that... you must be seriously bored. Or I'm not writing nonsense.

Why should the single guy be penalized by the tax code?

They aren't, they just don't get rewarded for not perpetuating civilization.

Same difference. I have a kid. Your statement is singlephobic.

Singlephobia is a form of bigotry. I can't help it if I was born with the single gene. As Lady Gaga said, "I was born this way." Or was that Katie Perry?

That's one reason.

I told you, Jeremiah. Everyone thinks you're a nutcase. Now you know.

That's one reason.

No, it is not. Do not call me names either. You can take a break from being rude. It's a New Year now. The change will do you good.
If you didn't have such a hard on for the Catholic Church that you bring it up even when NOBODY'S discussing it, people wouldn't think you're batshit crazy.

Didn't know this was some kind of issue. But consider how a woman has the unprecedented power to destroy a man's life these days.

I mean, when a man is $91,000 in arrears in his child support payments one has to ask..

Who the f*** pays $91,000 to raise a child?

And then she gets the house too? I love how Two and a Half Men lampoons how much women can rip men off in divorce settlements. Of course it may be a stretch that Alan Harper had to pay her attorney fees, alimony, child support, and she also got his house, etc, but good parodies are based on reality.

So what were you saying about these men who would rather not take the risk of relationships with women?

Unless he nets himself a rich widow or heiress, any man who gets married needs his head examined. It's like playing Russian roulette with three in the cylinder.

Folding the laundry is her job. Cook, clean and copulation (3 C's) are the three bare minimum things that she is expected to provide for all your other labors.

shakehead.gif

Wow. This here is sigline quote gold.

So what are you Archie -- three hundred years old?

If she's not going to provide those three things, especially with modern appliances like washing machines and microwaves, why on earth am I'm going to work to house and provide for her?

If she wants, I'll gladly exchange roles with her. She can go out and work 60 hours and I'll maintain the house.

In other words: you have no interest in a partner. You want a live-in cook, maid, and penis holster. Sad.

In other words: you have no interest in a partner. You want a live-in cook, maid, and penis holster. Sad.

What he wants is clearly another male. That's fine if that's his thing, but he doesn't have to make such a 'flamboyant' display about it. He's one of those angry gays that hates women.

Why should the single guy be penalized by the tax code?

They aren't, they just don't get rewarded for not perpetuating civilization.

Same difference. I have a kid. Your statement is singlephobic.

Singlephobia is a form of bigotry. I can't help it if I was born with the single gene. As Lady Gaga said, "I was born this way." Or was that Katie Perry?

So what rights do you not get? For example, married couples get survivor benefits. When you die, do you believe you should get those benefits? Married couples can make medical decisions for each other. Are you saying that you can't make medical decisions for yourself now? Married couples don't have to testify against each other in court. Are you claiming that you're required to self incriminate now? Married couples can extend medical benefits to each other. Are you saying that if medical benefits are part of your job, that you won't get them?

What right are being deprived for being single?

Folding the laundry is her job. Cook, clean and copulation (3 C's) are the three bare minimum things that she is expected to provide for all your other labors.

shakehead.gif

Wow. This here is sigline quote gold.

So what are you Archie -- three hundred years old?

If she's not going to provide those three things, especially with modern appliances like washing machines and microwaves, why on earth am I'm going to work to house and provide for her?

If she wants, I'll gladly exchange roles with her. She can go out and work 60 hours and I'll maintain the house.

Its perfectly legit to want what you want. I have no problem with the idea of a person wanting a very specific set of things from their mates. I've met plenty of women that will tick off fingers as they list the elaborate set of attributes, behaviors and understanding that they want in a husband. Surely a man can do the same.

More than 1/3 (over 40%) of Japan's male population have voluntarily become "Herbivore Men." This means they abandon women altogether, forsaking all future relationships, most importantly marriage and children. The term "herbivore" is a Japanese reference to men that "will eat grass alongside women." Although it was initially laughed off by Japanese women and their government as a trend that could never grow or even sustain itself for long (because all those sex crazed rapists...men...can't withold themselves from sex), it turned out they were wrong. In fact very wrong.

The number of men that have decided to "opt-out" or "unplug from the matrix" in Japan has grown from 18% over 40% in less than two years. These men are not gay, and even the suggestion would be laughable since 40% of male population is certainly not going to be gay.

The Japanese herbivore culture is now coming to Caucasian nations as well, in America, Canada and the UK they go by the name MGTOW's (Men Going Their Own Way). These aren't a bunch of faggots who never had a girlfriend. They are actually men who have had several relationships in the past (or more) and can no longer tolerate the feminist bullshit plaguing modern women.

However, back to Japan. Instead of reversing the wrongs that led to their population and GDP decline by having over 40% of their male population opt-out of society, and after their shame-proganda backfired against Herbivores, by in fact producing more of them, the Women of Japan and their Daddy Government (whose running out of taxes) have decided to FORCE men into marriage and relationships by considering a Bachelor Tax.

Such was the way of ancient Rome when feminazi statutes came into effect as well. Rome imposed a massive bachelor tax that drove many men out of Roman provinces, who then took their knowledge of smithing and weapon-making to barbarian cultures.

No man wishes to be a slave. No self-respecting man would enter into a modern marriage contract. Divorce is a doom-hammer that is not wielded by men, but their spouses. We know what happens when one party wields a monopoly of power.

Question: Why not impose a Bacheleorette Tax on Women instead in Japan?

A bachelor tax not so unlikely

n theory, the tax applied to both men and women (regardless of their marital status) but in practicality, the tax was paid overwhelmingly by men. This is also clear due to the fact that everyone – men and women – referred to this tax in the common lexicon as taxa pe sulă (literally the tax on the dick).

The reasons for this had a lot to do with biology and with inherent gynocentrism. A woman could get a certificate of infertility fairly easy (even if she was fertile) and that certificate would exempt her from being subjected to this tax. Like in all communist countries, the doctors were State functionaries and were as corrupt as any other functionary in that era so for a few hundred lei or for a few packs of Kent (that cigarette brand was a common currency for many bribes) a doctor would write almost anything you needed on a certificate, as long as it was likely to be true. And given the poor state of the general health following the draconic rationalization plan implemented in 1981, it was quite likely for a woman to be infertile for a certain period of time. Also, due to gynocentrism, a doctor was more likely to accept to lie in a certificate when a woman requested it than when a man did the same.

The tax was levied independent of marital status. Fertile men married to infertile women would routinely be subjected to the celibacy tax. Divorce was, in theory, an option, but there were disincentives for divorce – like the danger of being relegated to a lower paid job for no longer being “morally reliable”.[5]

Dunno where they got the herbivore part from, certainly not any dictionary.

"A herbivore is an animal anatomically and physiologically adapted to eating plant
material, for example foliage, for the main component of its diet."

Forum List

Back