January 21, 2020. The Trial Starts.

102290F2-EFE1-4C02-8C66-63B895EF3679.jpeg
Absolutely

It should be a VERY short "trial", considering our president committed NO impeachable crimes. Thank you.

Is this ANOTHER refer to idiotic Post #3 , thank you very much, response?

The craziest thing about this "trial" is the Senate will NOT vote TWO-THIRDS Yes to remove our president from office. It WON'T HAPPEN. With this in mind, this "trial" will be a monumental waste of time and money. Just ludicrous.

I totally agree that fucktard (R) senators have already decided to acquit, regardless of any evidence, because POC.

That's fine bluzfucktard.

trump will NEVER be charged while in office. I get it.

What these knuckleheaded Dems don't seem to realize is you can't impeach a president just because YOU DON'T LIKE HIM. And I believe the reason they're carrying on with this "trial" crap is because they know they have NO candidate that has a realistic chance of defeating President Trump in November. It's simply mind boggling HOW dumb these Dems are.

The craziest thing about this "trial" is the Senate will NOT vote TWO-THIRDS Yes to remove our president from office. It WON'T HAPPEN. With this in mind, this "trial" will be a monumental waste of time and money. Just ludicrous.

I figure that the taxpayers will have paid at least 10-12 million dollars by the time this is over JUST IN SALARIES to the House and Senators involved (assuming a 3 week trial), not to mention legal costs, assistants, other people, and all the costs related to the use, upkeep, real estate and utilities of the buildings. So now we are up around 20 million minimum just so Nancy could get her nipples hard saying "impeached forever."

you can't impeach a president just because YOU DON'T LIKE HIM.

Pretty sure that is NOT what the articles said.
trumpstain asked for foreign involvement. Did he NOT ? Yes, simpleton, he did.

But it is ok,
The FAKE economy is serving both my 401k and my 409k sweetly.

What these knuckleheaded Dems don't seem to realize is you can't impeach a president just because YOU DON'T LIKE HIM. And I believe the reason they're carrying on with this "trial" crap is because they know they have NO candidate that has a realistic chance of defeating President Trump in November. It's simply mind boggling HOW dumb these Dems are.
If we don't impeach him, he'll get reelected!

You have to thank Biden for shining a klieg light on the Money Laundering Operation.

I'm just surprised that we yet to get to the bottom of Soros's Mexican Child Trafficking Operation

Forum List

Back