Jane's hat and a douchebag fox

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Some of you will understand the story, the rest of you are part of the problem.

Controversial Hat with a backstory

il_fullxfull.447505305_ns7z.jpg

There once was a girl named Jane. Jane was a very simple girl. She liked simple things, like catching fireflies with her father.

Jane's father was all she had. They lived together on a small farm with only a few animals. Other than the farm and Jane, all Jane's father had was a browncoat and a hat.

Occasionally, after they were done catching fireflies, Jane's father would stand in the middle of the farm yard, wave his hands to point to it all and say to her, "Someday, Jane, this will all be yours. The chickens. The sheep. My brown coat. Even this hat."

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/126485084?

No, it is not my site, I just think the story is really neat.

Two bears were sitting in the tub
One of the bears said......pass the soap
The other bear said......no soap, radio

That's the finest almost too long to read bit o' spam I've ever plowed through to the end.

For what turns out to be a commercial solicitation, it's a pretty good story.

That's the finest almost too long to read bit o' spam I've ever plowed through to the end.

For what turns out to be a commercial solicitation, it's a pretty good story.

It is even better if you know about Fox cancelling Firefly, letting people sell hats like the one on sale for 10 years, and issuing cease and desist orders when they licensed them.

Some of you will understand the story, the rest of you are part of the problem.

Controversial Hat with a backstory

il_fullxfull.447505305_ns7z.jpg

There once was a girl named Jane. Jane was a very simple girl. She liked simple things, like catching fireflies with her father.

Jane's father was all she had. They lived together on a small farm with only a few animals. Other than the farm and Jane, all Jane's father had was a browncoat and a hat.

Occasionally, after they were done catching fireflies, Jane's father would stand in the middle of the farm yard, wave his hands to point to it all and say to her, "Someday, Jane, this will all be yours. The chickens. The sheep. My brown coat. Even this hat."

Etsy Transaction - Controversial Hat with a backstory

No, it is not my site, I just think the story is really neat.

That is a stupid story. A fox cannot light a match and smoke a cigarette. They lack opposable thumbs

Forum List

Back