Jane & Hillary Jihad vs John the PAC

A

archangel

News flash just off the press.....

Hillary Clinton just joined up with "Jihad Jane" and have challenged John the PAC(Straight talk America) to a cross country bus race from Hollywood,California to the Whitehouse for 2008.....All bets are in: the question becomes...Which bus will win the nomination...The Olive Oil powered one...so adorned with flowers...or the deisel powered PAC MAN one?

guess ya can tell I'm bored! :eek: guess I should go clean the boat and wash the jeep...before I get into trouble in here! :huh:

archangel said:
News flash just off the press.....

Hillary Clinton just joined up with "Jihad Jane" and have challenged John the PAC(Straight talk America) to a cross country bus race from Hollywood,California to the Whitehouse for 2008.....All bets are in: the question becomes...Which bus will win the nomination...The Olive Oil powered one...so adorned with flowers...or the deisel powered PAC MAN one?

guess ya can tell I'm bored! :eek: guess I should go clean the boat and wash the jeep...before I get into trouble in here! :huh:

On my way out the door to wash the jeep and clean the boat ...I stopped dead in my tracks in front of the TV...On CNN they were showing clips of John McCain and Hillary Clinton(holding hands) attending a Hollywood celebrity party...the comments from the host were "This is going to be a bi-partisan election for 2008" 'only question is which one will be President and which Vice President' :eek2:

archangel said:
On my way out the door to wash the jeep and clean the boat ...I stopped dead in my tracks in front of the TV...On CNN they were showing clips of John McCain and Hillary Clinton(holding hands) attending a Hollywood celebrity party...the comments from the host were "This is going to be a bi-partisan election for 2008" 'only question is which one will be President and which Vice President' :eek2:

just to give the subway sandwich thread a cooling off period...just a little humor here!

Forum List

Back