Jane (ape lady) Goodall says the planet would do much better if 94% of us didn't exist

More importantly, I am pointing out that you are a LIAR.

I know what your push for "sensible family planning" is, death cultist. We've all seen how Planned Parenthood targets black and brown women in service to Margaret Sanger's goal of exterminating blacks (or as she called them, "human weeds"). Your all-white utopia.

Of course not

Whats your point?
My point is that people can discuss overpopulation without advocating genocide. Goodall didn't say one word even suggesting anything like it but that doesn't seem to stop you from attacking her. And why Goodall? What the fuck has she ever done to you? The right wing has become virulently anti-intellectual. Is that what you want to advocate?

My point is that people can discuss overpopulation without advocating genocide.
There was a definite wistfulness in what she said

As in “Its too bad that a virus hasnt wiped out 94% of the little people”

Yes, thats merely my speculation

But its not the first time that progressive elites have mentioned it

Overpopulation? Its not the first time that millions of people have mentioned it. Get real and stop acting like an anti-intellectual ignoramus.

Either an engineered virus like covid, or the coded "family planning" genocidists like Margaret Sanger advocated to exterminate what she called "human weeds" (black people) from the planet.

Overpopulation? Its not the first time that millions of people have mentioned it. Get real and stop acting like an anti-intellectual ignoramus.
Maybe if she said that humans were here to stay and progressives should get used to the idea she might deserve the benefit of the doubt

But it does sound like she’s longing for the virus

Maybe if she said that humans were here to stay and progressives should get used to the idea she might deserve the benefit of the doubt
She deserved more than the benefit of the doubt 20 years ago you fucking asshole.
But it does sound like she’s longing for the virus
Fuck you, you ignorant, nazi twat.

Well, so far, i haven't heard of her volunteering to do right by the planet by ending it all

hmmmmm

wonder why?

:45:
She means 94% of you, not 94% of us.

Well, so far, i haven't heard of her volunteering to do right by the planet by ending it all

hmmmmm

wonder why?

:45:
Progressives hate humanity. Remove the democrat Party from all ballots

Forum List

Back