Jane (ape lady) Goodall says the planet would do much better if 94% of us didn't exist

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Well, so far, i haven't heard of her volunteering to do right by the planet by ending it all

hmmmmm

wonder why?

:45:

If removing population from the world is a goal .. where is the investment from those who support this? Be the burning Buddah guy from Vietnam to show your committment!

1702922421604.png

Well, so far, i haven't heard of her volunteering to do right by the planet by ending it all

hmmmmm

wonder why?

Leftism is a death cult.

hmmmmm

wonder why?

why stop at 94,, lets go for the full 100%,,

If removing population from the world is a goal .. where is the investment from those who support this? Be the burning Buddah guy from Vietnam to show your committment!

View attachment 874908

Because they want others to sacrifice so they can have things better. They won't ever sacrifice anything themselves for others.

Same reason Biden administration, john Kerry, bill gates, all the people in the world economic forum and so on all tell us what we should be doing to make things better for themselves.

If jane goodall actually meant what she said she would off herself as an example. But she won't because much like all the others they don't have the balls to back up their own convictions. They are all disconnected, selfish, egotistical, asswipes.

hmmmmm

wonder why?

She must be like 106 years old....

hmmmmm

wonder why?

Because you're as stupid as a fucking rock.

Is this a new right wing tactic? Any time anyone touches on the topic of overpopulation you accuse them of pushing genocide. For fuck's sake, get real.

why stop at 94,, lets go for the full 100%,,
(1) Absolutely!

(2) Maybe a nuclear war will do the trick.

(3) She -- and others -- are right: this would be a better planet with fewer two-legged animals.

(4) That's why family planning and abortion are vital.

how many people less do you think the world should have? and how will you accomplish it
Anything between the current population and about 1 billion would be an improvement. And I wouldn't accomplish a damned thing. The people of the world would accomplish it with birth control and sensible family planning.

Anything between the current population and about 1 billion would be an improvement. And I wouldn't accomplish a damned thing. The people of the world would accomplish it with birth control and sensible family planning.

^^^Told ya. This is code for killing all the black and brown children via abortion.

It ALWAYS comes down to killing people with the left. Always.

We do need the government controlling more, you are right there. They are going in the right direction with family planning and birth control. Seems like they could kill a lot more of the babies though and allow more homosexuals to adopt at the same time?

An improvement? 1 billion and no more? You are insane, mad, ignorant, just nuts.

We do need the government controlling more, you are right there.
I never suggested government controls.
They are going in the right direction with family planning and birth control.
Who is "they"?
Seems like they could kill a lot more of the babies though and allow more homosexuals to adopt at the same time?
Are you advocating killing babies?

What effect would homosexuals (and lesbians, I presume) adopting (which is already completely allowed in most places) have on the world population?
An improvement? 1 billion and no more? You are insane, mad, ignorant, just nuts.
What makes you say that?

(1) Absolutely!

(2) Maybe a nuclear war will do the trick.

(3) She -- and others -- are right: this would be a better planet with fewer two-legged animals.

(4) That's why family planning and abortion are vital.
I dont see you blowing your own head off,,

once you do that we will know youre serious,,

Another rightwing deathwish. Is it a requirement to be an inhuman jerk to hold conservative political views?
inhuman??? all she did was say no,, I guess to a spoiled little brat thats inhuman,,

they could have eaasily went to the next county,,

and why do people want the government to control their lives anyway??
we shouldnt need to ask permission to get married,,
only a fascist thinks we should,,

Forum List

Back