Jan Brewer may face recall election

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
Arizona Governor Jan Brewer may have picked a bad time to go on vacation.

Just after the Republican lawmaker embarked on a trip to Alaska -- which she wrote on Twitter marks her first in two years -- local Fox affiliate KSAZ reported that critics of the governor spent part of Saturday collecting signatures to recall her from office at the state capitol.

According to the Grand Canyon State-based outlet, 432,000 signatures would need to be obtained by the end of May to force a recall election.

While Brewer cruised to a another term in Arizona's midterm election last year after being appointed to succeed ex-governor Janet Napolitano in 2009, it seems her tenure as governor can be characterized as anything, but smooth. From contentious debate over illegal immigration and SB 1070 -- a controversial measure addressing the issue she signed into state law last year -- to questionable health care cuts, Brewer's decisions have left some in her state less than pleased.

Jan Brewer Critics Gather Signatures To Force Recall Election

They had a chance to recall her last November and blew it....what has changed since then?

All of you dumbass liberals are in a perpetual dreamworld. According to most of you, just about every Republican in numerous states are being recalled. GET A CLUE- YOU LOST THE ELECTION-- YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE ELECTIONS- No one likes the far left agenda but you Marxists.

All of you dumbass liberals are in a perpetual dreamworld. According to most of you, just about every Republican in numerous states are being recalled. GET A CLUE- YOU LOST THE ELECTION-- YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE ELECTIONS- No one likes the far left agenda but you Marxists.

What the Hell did that contribute to anything? All you ever do is rant and rave. You talk for hours and say nothing. You've got alot of pent up anger and control issues that you need to get resolved. Go get a prescription or something, will ya?

There's moves to recall Pols all over the place.

I'm informed that a movement is in place to recall Maine's new TP Governor.

I'm not a big fan of his, ( I think his policies are going to be disasterous to be honest) but I'm not a big fan of recalls, either.

Bring it on you lowlife liberal scum,You LOST and I rub your brutal defeat in your faces!
lol,I enjoy watching these degenerate liberal pigs cry and whine!!Music to my ears!

Just after the Republican lawmaker embarked on a trip to Alaska -- which she wrote on Twitter marks her first in two years -- local Fox affiliate KSAZ reported that critics of the governor spent part of Saturday collecting signatures to recall her from office at the state capitol

I don't understand the connection between the recall and the vacation

My guess is it's just drawing a parallel between the WI legislators leaving the state, and Brewer leaving the state.

What the Hell did that contribute to anything? All you ever do is rant and rave. You talk for hours and say nothing. You've got alot of pent up anger and control issues that you need to get resolved. Go get a prescription or something, will ya?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Funny how all of the right wingers loved recalls when it was Davis in California.

It might have worked out if they didn't elect Arnold Shriver to replace Davis.
Ca. was tanking fast, Davis couldn't control the spending and was going to raise the auto registration...it pissed off a lot of people. A lot of democrats signed that recall petition, so don't try and blame it on the republicans.

Couldn't attack the message, so attack the messenger...so typical. :eusa_whistle:

Funny how all of the right wingers loved recalls when it was Davis in California.

I would attack the message if she had communicated one. What was the message there? She didn't say anything about Jan Brewer potentially facing a recall.

Just after the Republican lawmaker embarked on a trip to Alaska -- which she wrote on Twitter marks her first in two years -- local Fox affiliate KSAZ reported that critics of the governor spent part of Saturday collecting signatures to recall her from office at the state capitol

I don't understand the connection between the recall and the vacation

Manmade Global Warming

I would attack the message if she had communicated one. What was the message there? She didn't say anything about Jan Brewer potentially facing a recall.

The left did lose the last election.

The left's answer to a lost election is, "RECALL"? WTF?

There's moves to recall Pols all over the place.

I'm informed that a movement is in place to recall Maine's new TP Governor.

I'm not a big fan of his, ( I think his policies are going to be disasterous to be honest) but I'm not a big fan of recalls, either.
source?

Forum List

Back