Jan Brewer may face recall election

Arizona voters deserve her. If the idiots who stay home thinking there is no difference between candidates got off their lazy asses and voted, wicked witches like this one would go poof like all witches. But so long as silly social issues of real irrelevance control the masses, this way lies birdbrains and regret.

Arizona voters deserve her. If the idiots who stay home thinking there is no difference between candidates got off their lazy asses and voted, wicked witches like this one would go poof like all witches. But so long as silly social issues of real irrelevance control the masses, this way lies birdbrains and regret.
yeah, the voters are idiots

unless they elect the idiots YOU want

uh, the right won in WI

Including the Democratic legislators who are now being subjected to recall petitions?
they walked out on doing their jobs

tell your boss you dont like how the other workers are doing their jobs and that because of that you wont be in for an indefinite time

see how long you keep your job

Last edited:
they walked out on doing their jobs

tell your boss you dont like how the other workers are doing their jobs and that because of that you wont be in for an indefinite time

see how long you keep your job

What does that have to do with anything? His argument is that whomever is in office now won the election, and that recalls are thus inappropriate. I, personally, reject that idea as you seem to do as well. And I also reject the idea that such in any way justifies Lady gun singer's earlier tirade, or that it magically plants anything meaningful in it.

There's moves to recall Pols all over the place.

I'm informed that a movement is in place to recall Maine's new TP Governor.

I'm not a big fan of his, ( I think his policies are going to be disasterous to be honest) but I'm not a big fan of recalls, either.

It sounds like the problem in many states is that recalls are just way to easy to put in place. There should be a provision in the laws that require a politician to have broken a law or committed some sort of ethical violation. Simply recalling someone because you don't like the way they are voting on an issue is an abuse of the system and I think we're starting to see that.

A moment with Jan Brewer...

Last edited by a moderator:
QUOTE=LadyGunSlinger;3412683]All of you dumbass liberals are in a perpetual dreamworld. According to most of you, just about every Republican in numerous states are being recalled. GET A CLUE- YOU LOST THE ELECTION-- YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE ELECTIONS- No one likes the far left agenda but you Marxists.[/QUOTE]

:clap2:[:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Well said!
Can't wait till 2012.................The great leftist meltdown...............:razz:

All of you dumbass liberals are in a perpetual dreamworld. According to most of you, just about every Republican in numerous states are being recalled. GET A CLUE- YOU LOST THE ELECTION-- YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE ELECTIONS- No one likes the far left agenda but you Marxists.

What the Hell did that contribute to anything? All you ever do is rant and rave. You talk for hours and say nothing. You've got alot of pent up anger and control issues that you need to get resolved. Go get a prescription or something, will ya?

Couldn't attack the message, so attack the messenger...so typical. :eusa_whistle:

Come on, Meister, like the far right does not have that act down pat.

Good luck with that.

Polls and recall petitions don't mean jack.

When you losers actually get something done, let us know.

Good luck with that.

Think California, mini. Brewer is safe in AZ, I believe, but Scott may have some difficulty in the offing.

Good luck with that.

Think California, mini. Brewer is safe in AZ, I believe, but Scott may have some difficulty in the offing.

He could, but not until next year.

At which point, WI will not want the unions back for all the tea in China.

Yes, that's right. By WI law, he gets to serve a year. The next nine months of organizing and financing by both sides will tell the story.

Forum List

Back