Jamie Raskin is Democrats’ newest ‘designated liar’west ‘designated liar’

When are libs going to get a soul

and ditch the hell-bound trail they are on?

bripat9643 said: I'm envious because Dims have a despicable liar in thier corner? The NAZIs were also proud of Hitler. Dims simply have no shame. They take pride in lying.
++++

The above is a classic example of gas lighting. bripat is, in fact, guilty of what he accuses others of doing.

Bank records have annotations that say “bribe”? :rolleyes-41:
Actually if you want to get technical, the banks labled it as "money laundering". Yes, the Bidens bank records literally have THAT annotation on them.

bripat9643 said: I'm envious because Dims have a despicable liar in thier corner? The NAZIs were also proud of Hitler. Dims simply have no shame. They take pride in lying.
++++

The above is a classic example of gas lighting. bripat is, in fact, guilty of what he accuses others of doing.
No, that's just simple truth. Every Democrat in here is a criminal. They have stated plainly that they are proud of their criminal president.

People have a code for billiejeens when she is around.

OIP.BwfGzQeDFw7YQ3oKA68wAQAAAA

How would I know, if you don’t provide proof? I’m not one of your cult members, so the “guru” saying it’s true isn’t good enough.
I dont care if you believe me. It isnt going to help you any. :dunno:

He will be fine. Its the Bidens who are facing serious prison time. The moment Joe isnt the President anymore, they are fucked.
I hope Trump doesn't let him off the hook like he did Hillary. You can never show mercy to these prog vermin. They'll bite you like a tarantula.

There are some monumental scumbags in the Democrat party, but Jaime Raskin has clawed his way to the top of the heap.

Jamie Raskin is Democrats’ newest ‘designated liar’

With Rep. Adam Schiff busy running for the Senate, House Democrats needed someone else to play Pinocchio, and the winner is Maryland’s Jamie Raskin.
Raskin just got called out for lying about a trusted FBI informant’s allegations that Joe Biden accepted a $5 million bribe while serving as vice president.
The FBI closed the case years ago, he claimed after a confidential briefing by the bureau’s chief.
Specifically, Raskin insisted that then-US Attorney General Bill Barr “determined there was no grounds to escalate from an initial assessment to a preliminary investigation” and “called an end” to any probe because there was no suspicion of “criminal activity.”
Oops: “It’s not true,” Barr soon announced.
“It wasn’t closed down. On the contrary, it was sent to Delaware for further investigation.”
An honest Raskin mistake?
No: He reportedly was told several times in the FBI briefing that the case is still open.
Yet he’s holding firm, insisting with sociopathic fervor that, no, his lie is actually true.
Another huge ally for the Democrats is Bill Barr. Liar, gun hater, RINO-loving bitch. But Raskin is a lowlife by default if he's a member of the Demwit Party.

Forum List

Back