Jamie Lee Curtis Blames Trump for Hawaii False Alarm Scare: ‘YOU DID THIS’

Bet she crapped her pants. She has been obsessed with her bowels lately. SNL skit became reality. download (13).jpeg

She's just pissed off because she looks like a man.
I'm jealous. Except for where even women have hair I'm strawberry blond. Shaving twice a day in boot camp was a real pain and at A school I could get by with every other day. When I've grown beards I get asked about why I dyed it.

Are you in the right thread?

Who did it, who put out the notice. Accident, I doubt it.
It was a STATE run drill. Controlled completely by local authorities and had nothing to do with Trump or the Republicans. Democrats control Hawaii not republicans.

So lets see Trump has nothing to do with any local authorities. We know he battles with NK and wants to take it down. I see it as an intentional false flag. What if??? scenario.

Or maybe it was done by some nervous jerk, but it was done intentional in my honest opinion.

Is your post to make any sense?

Trump had NOTHING to do with this!

You are a bigger idiot than Jamie Lee Curtis!

Bet she crapped her pants. She has been obsessed with her bowels lately. SNL skit became reality.View attachment 171512
I know her, worked with her several times. I liked her a lot, she was very friendly and had a sense of humor.

We never came close to discussing politics. They're all like one person when it comes to that subject.

How is this any different from other things that he get blamed for whether they are truly his fault or not?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Jim Carrey is also missing his meds.

Jim Carrey‏Verified account @JimCarrey Jan 13

I woke up this morning in Hawaii with ten minutes to live. It was a false alarm, but a real psychic warning. If we allow this one-man Gomorrah and his corrupt Republican congress to continue alienating the world we are headed for suffering beyond all imagination. ;^\pic.twitter.com/Kwca91IIy2

DTcxsqgU0AExXv_.jpg

Trump Derangement Syndrome.
LMAO !!

jamie-lee-curtis.jpg

Everyone has been freaking out about that false alarm about an incoming missile in Hawaii, but actress Jamie Lee Curtis specifically called out President Trump:

Jamie Lee Curtis‏Verified account @jamieleecurtis 10h10 hours ago

This Hawaii missle scare is on YOU Mr. Trump. The real FEAR that mothers & fathers & children felt is on YOU. It is on YOUR ARROGANCE. HUBRIS. NARCISSISM. RAGE. EGO. IMMATURITY and your UNSTABLE IDIOCY. Shame on your hate filled self. YOU DID THIS!

Governor David Ige said today this was human error––someone pushed the wrong button––and they’re going to fully look into what happened.

Now, the President freaked out a lot of people with that alarming tweet bragging about the size of his “button” last week, but it looks like he has nothing to do with what happened today.

Jamie Lee Curtis Blames Trump for Hawaii False Alarm Scare: ‘YOU DID THIS’
Jamie Le Curtis is a fucking c#nt. I will watch no more movies wi her in it.

It was a STATE run drill. Controlled completely by local authorities and had nothing to do with Trump or the Republicans. Democrats control Hawaii not republicans.

So lets see Trump has nothing to do with any local authorities. We know he battles with NK and wants to take it down. I see it as an intentional false flag. What if??? scenario.

Or maybe it was done by some nervous jerk, but it was done intentional in my honest opinion.
You are absolutely right. The schmuck that hit the wrong button is a democrat, I bet. He wants Trump to hit the real red button in Hawaii's defense...even if it means total destruction of NK, SK, Japan and maybe our west coast along WITH Hawaii. That's pretty warped. Glad you finally see that. :D

I was listening to NPR when a state official blamed this on an employee "pushing the wrong button". At that point, you have to wonder about who's in charge of buttons. Not to mention who might be in charge of whether or not the island is under nuclear attack. Maybe the same guy?

It's something the governor of hawaii should be investigating instead of blaming Trump and wanting him to roll over for rocketman.

Jamie does not even look remotely like a man.

No, and after that emotional outburst, I think we have to claim her as a woman even if she seems to have gone mental there.

I like the idea that Trump posted about his Big Button and so Jamie got confused and thought he pushed the Hawaii button. How old is she? She must be getting on a bit.

Kind of reminds me when the federal weather agency issued an alert to Alaskan's; "Extreme winds, 35MPH"

It was in the news for chuckles for like a week. The "less polite" joke going around was that a moose farted on the sensors...
I shot my first moose when I was twelve. You may know where Pink Mountain is.
The cow was old. She walked right up to me within 10 yards. I was hiding, sort of, behind a tree. I couldn't BELIEVE how fucking big she was!!!!!!! I was shaking!!!!!
Right on cue she turned sideways and waited until I pulled the trigger. One shot from my handed down 30-30 right through the heart.

Yeah they're huge in person, bigger than a horse. Not much will make your heart stop like hearing a moose snort when you're out of position; that sound connects to pure instinct... I'd say it's actually worse than hearing a wolf growl in the dark. Also, moose kill more tourists than any other animal up here because some people are stupid as fuck and walk right up to them and get their faces kicked in...

Despite her argument being unmitigated bullshit, the blame would actually fall upon the media who's whipped the snowflakes into slush with lies about how "terrible" and "evil" Trump is. Without their bullshit for the past two years, no one would actually be all that worried about it.

actually, she has a valid point.

The reason why people panicked is because Trump has been pretty belligerent with the NK, to the point where you think he might lob off a missile or two.

If this had happened under Obama, people probably would have checked the news before panicking.

Sure it was. Intentionally done to set up Trump and cause more trouble between NK and the US. Every media report on this is bullshit!

Kind of reminds me when the federal weather agency issued an alert to Alaskan's; "Extreme winds, 35MPH"

It was in the news for chuckles for like a week. The "less polite" joke going around was that a moose farted on the sensors...
The cow was old. She walked right up to me within 10 yards. I was hiding, sort of, behind a tree. I couldn't BELIEVE how fucking big she was!!!!!!! I was shaking!!!!!
Right on cue she turned sideways and waited until I pulled the trigger. One shot from my handed down 30-30 right through the heart.

Yeah they're huge in person, bigger than a horse. Not much will make your heart stop like hearing a moose snort when you're out of position; that sound connects to pure instinct... I'd say it's actually worse than hearing a wolf growl in the dark. Also, moose kill more tourists than any other animal up here because some people are stupid as fuck and walk right up to them and get their faces kicked in...
True that!
I saw one idiot get trampled by a moose on Youtube.
He tried to FEED the moose!!!!!!!!!!!!
Obviously a DEM. LOL!

True that!
I saw one idiot get trampled by a moose on Youtube.
He tried to FEED the moose!!!!!!!!!!!!
Obviously a DEM. LOL!

I don't think moose are political :p

That said, they are assholes like a lot of dems. We have a cow who basically lives in our backyard during the winter, the out of control asshole children keep beating up my lawn chairs, and they stole all the branches off my apple tree so it withered away and died >.<

Forum List

Back