Jamie Lee Curtis Blames Trump for Hawaii False Alarm Scare: ‘YOU DID THIS’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Trump Derangement Syndrome.
LMAO !!

jamie-lee-curtis.jpg

Everyone has been freaking out about that false alarm about an incoming missile in Hawaii, but actress Jamie Lee Curtis specifically called out President Trump:

Jamie Lee Curtis‏Verified account @jamieleecurtis 10h10 hours ago

This Hawaii missle scare is on YOU Mr. Trump. The real FEAR that mothers & fathers & children felt is on YOU. It is on YOUR ARROGANCE. HUBRIS. NARCISSISM. RAGE. EGO. IMMATURITY and your UNSTABLE IDIOCY. Shame on your hate filled self. YOU DID THIS!

Governor David Ige said today this was human error––someone pushed the wrong button––and they’re going to fully look into what happened.

Now, the President freaked out a lot of people with that alarming tweet bragging about the size of his “button” last week, but it looks like he has nothing to do with what happened today.

She's just pissed off because she looks like a man.
I'm jealous. Except for where even women have hair I'm strawberry blond. Shaving twice a day in boot camp was a real pain and at A school I could get by with every other day. When I've grown beards I get asked about why I dyed it.

Who did it, who put out the notice. Accident, I doubt it.
It was a STATE run drill. Controlled completely by local authorities and had nothing to do with Trump or the Republicans. Democrats control Hawaii not republicans.

So lets see Trump has nothing to do with any local authorities. We know he battles with NK and wants to take it down. I see it as an intentional false flag. What if??? scenario.

Or maybe it was done by some nervous jerk, but it was done intentional in my honest opinion.

Despite her argument being unmitigated bullshit, the blame would actually fall upon the media who's whipped the snowflakes into slush with lies about how "terrible" and "evil" Trump is. Without their bullshit for the past two years, no one would actually be all that worried about it.

Despite her argument being unmitigated bullshit, the blame would actually fall upon the media who's whipped the snowflakes into slush with lies about how "terrible" and "evil" Trump is. Without their bullshit for the past two years, no one would actually be all that worried about it.
Now that is rich! It is the media telling the truth about Tramp and not Tramp lying about "terrible" and "evil" Un (rocket man) nuking the USA.

Now that is rich! It is the media telling the truth about Tramp and not Tramp lying about "terrible" and "evil" Un (rocket man) nuking the USA.

The media twists every word Trump says to be terrible. The only people who can't see it is the folks who blindly hate Trump and cheer the "rebellion" on, everyone else in the country knows they're supremely unfair to Trump in their coverage.

The media, and the left in general, are really awful people to be around because you never know when they'll decide they need some attention or sympathy and turn something you said into the most vile evil shit they can imagine. It's very difficult to be friends with lefties, expensive too, I have to silence mine once in a while because they get out of hand... It's really sad when someone's attempts to get me and my family harmed backfires on them. People are pretty sick sometimes and with the internet, doxing... there's no going back because you wised up and changed your mind, there's no second chances anymore, only the cold echo of a gavel wrecking your life. Used to be I could talk the idiots out of doing something illegal, something stupid and meaningless... not anymore. Times changed.

It was a STATE run drill. Controlled completely by local authorities and had nothing to do with Trump or the Republicans. Democrats control Hawaii not republicans.

So lets see Trump has nothing to do with any local authorities. We know he battles with NK and wants to take it down. I see it as an intentional false flag. What if??? scenario.

Or maybe it was done by some nervous jerk, but it was done intentional in my honest opinion.
Democrats run Hawaii so if intentional it was intentionally done by democrats.

It came from the state warning system, not the feds. They called it human error-
9db0d1e1-abf8-4968-991e-96032b5b06e2-jpeg.171444

Hawaii official: This was my fault - CNN Video

Kind of reminds me when the federal weather agency issued an alert to Alaskan's; "Extreme winds, 35MPH"

It was in the news for chuckles for like a week. The "less polite" joke going around was that a moose farted on the sensors...

Kind of reminds me when the federal weather agency issued an alert to Alaskan's; "Extreme winds, 35MPH"

It was in the news for chuckles for like a week. The "less polite" joke going around was that a moose farted on the sensors...
I shot my first moose when I was twelve. You may know where Pink Mountain is.
The cow was old. She walked right up to me within 10 yards. I was hiding, sort of, behind a tree. I couldn't BELIEVE how fucking big she was!!!!!!! I was shaking!!!!!
Right on cue she turned sideways and waited until I pulled the trigger. One shot from my handed down 30-30 right through the heart.

It was intentionally sent by some local disgruntled Hawaiian democrat. He knew some fool on a message board somewhere would blame it on Trump.

She's just pissed off because she looks like a man.
I'm jealous. Except for where even women have hair I'm strawberry blond. Shaving twice a day in boot camp was a real pain and at A school I could get by with every other day. When I've grown beards I get asked about why I dyed it.
shaved twice a day?? why?
I went to boot camp in the early 80s, I don't think we had time to shave twice

George Step, Hillary's personal minister of fake news, was busy this morning focusing on a SNAFU caused by somebody at the Hawaii emergency management station. He had some woman on that was obviously upset about the possibility that they were a few minutes from reaching 5000 degrees in a blinding flash.
Her response was that we must bend over and give a N. Korean dictator everything he wants to save us. Nothing was said about the alarming fact that none of this would be happening if President Bill Clinton hadn't given N. Korea everything they wanted back in the 90s. Now the missile technology that President Clinton sold to China is allowing Little Kim to blackmail his neighbors.
481D691500000578-5266357-image-m-2_1515871102120.jpg

Links
Hawaii False Alarm Hints at Thin Line Between Mishap and Nuclear War

Trump Derangement Syndrome.
LMAO !!

jamie-lee-curtis.jpg

Everyone has been freaking out about that false alarm about an incoming missile in Hawaii, but actress Jamie Lee Curtis specifically called out President Trump:

Jamie Lee Curtis‏Verified account @jamieleecurtis 10h10 hours ago

This Hawaii missle scare is on YOU Mr. Trump. The real FEAR that mothers & fathers & children felt is on YOU. It is on YOUR ARROGANCE. HUBRIS. NARCISSISM. RAGE. EGO. IMMATURITY and your UNSTABLE IDIOCY. Shame on your hate filled self. YOU DID THIS!

Governor David Ige said today this was human error––someone pushed the wrong button––and they’re going to fully look into what happened.

Now, the President freaked out a lot of people with that alarming tweet bragging about the size of his “button” last week, but it looks like he has nothing to do with what happened today.

Just looking at her says it all and why.

New Topics

Forum List

Back