Jamie Foxx Is Back. Recovering From Climate Change

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
It appears that Jamie Foxx is finally recovering from Racism or Climate Change. Because we know that his illness had nothing whatsoever to do with the forced Vaccine. I honestly do hope he makes a full recovery. It wasn't his fault that he was forced to do what he had to do. Those Climate Change shots were totally experimental and should never have been forced on a gullible and unsuspecting public.

Looks like Mr. Foxx is detransitioning, from the last time I saw him.

1690117444314.jpeg

It appears that Jamie Foxx is finally recovering from Racism or Climate Change. Because we know that his illness had nothing whatsoever to do with the forced Vaccine. I honestly do hope he makes a full recovery. It wasn't his fault that he was forced to do what he had to do. Those Climate Change shots were totally experimental and should never have been forced on a gullible and unsuspecting public.

I heard it was an abortion related complication. He waited until 7 weeks when everybody knows that anything beyond 6 weeks should be illegal.

He never disclosed what he had. You assume it’s Covid vaccine? Why not hepatitis? He is a womanizer.

He never disclosed what he had. You assume it’s Covid vaccine? Why not hepatitis? He is a womanizer.
I assume it was the vaccine because so many suffered similar side effects shortly after the major push towards forced vaccines. People with hepatitis don't generally end up in a hospital for a long term stay connected to a bunch of tubes.

I assume it was the vaccine because so many suffered similar side effects shortly after the major push towards forced vaccines. People with hepatitis don't generally end up in a hospital for a long term stay connected to a bunch of tubes.
Did you listen to the anti vax podcaster? Omg a conspiracy theory nutjobs.

Talk about so many. Can you name 4 other celebrities who this happened to? Nope. The number of people this happens to is smaller than the number of unvaxed who died. You said the number who died from not being vaxed was small. But it’s a lot higher than the number who have been affected by the vaccine. And you’re even making up that this is what happened to Foxx. How pathetic. You have zero examples so far.

The reason I asked if you could name four others like foxx is because I can show you 5 anti vax right wing radio show hosts who all died of Covid. Most of them apologized on their death beds for being so stupid.

Of course lefties will now start trashing him…since he has outed Oprah and Quincy Jones.

And the Vax rumors.

All of their sacred tenants being exposed and all.
Oprah would be a better president than trump. She should run against him in the Republican primaries. She’s not Just a businessman she’s a business, man.

Or, he looks like someone who got Covid and wasn’t vaccinated.

Forum List

Back