Jamie Dimon says liberal Democrats should support Nikki Haley

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Well if Democrats are supporting Nikki Haley, we know who to vote against. Is Haley a true conservative or not? A true conservative should not seek money from liberals.

---JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon Wants ‘Liberal Democrats’ To Help Nikki Haley In 2024 Election---

Well if Democrats are supporting Nikki Haley, we know who to vote against. Is Haley a true conservative or not? A true conservative should not seek money from liberals.

---JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon Wants ‘Liberal Democrats’ To Help Nikki Haley In 2024 Election---

Billionaire CEOs are all criminals.

wish i'd thrown the bastard from his office window at occupy. his chalk outline on wall st would have added class to that sordid bullshit statue.

i'll help haley just after hell freezes over.

Nikki is a RINO. A George Bush with Tits.

Better than a Democrat but not by much.

If she was the Republican nominee I would vote third party. Like I did in 2008 and 2012.

Until she speaks out, against what Crooked Donald did and would do, she won't get democratic voters in mass, voting for her, imo.

Another brightest representative of the tribe of political elves. Nikki Haley (she incited Trump in every possible way in Syria) at the presidential debate, after her long tirade about the need to help Kyiv to the last, was asked to name 3 eastern regions of former Ukraine. In response, deafening silence...
That is, you see, in the heads of these idiots there are only screaming slogans and green paper from the sponsors of the war. This is enough for them to stupidly climb to the very border of nuclear non-existence. Knowledge of the issue is zero.
Therefore, the elves must be taken to nuclear weapons testing.
GAwOXKbWgAAPE4V

Forum List

Back