Jamie Dimon of JP Morgan on Meet The Press

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Jamie Dimod of JP Morgan on Meet The Press .. said he always supported at least 75% of Dodd-Frank. He said check the statements he's filed in his role as...

If he is not lying, both the attacks from the left and the right, in economic arguments, are nothing but poppycock --- or what is know as Bushdick

Last edited:
Jamie Dimon has never before had to go on the Sunday talk shows for damage control. I'll bet its 10 times worse than they're willing to admit.

Hopefully the whistle blowers will start coming out in the coming days.

Jamie Dimod of JP Morgan on Meet The Press .. said he always supported at least 75% of Dodd-Frank. He said check the statements he's filed in his role as...

If he is not lying, both the attacks from the left and the right, in economic arguments, are nothing but poppycock --- or what is know as Bushdick

Didn't they just lose 2 billion? Where did it go? Someone has to have it.

The GOP sees this as "free market".

they have proven they will fuck us if they get the chance.
REGULATION is the only way to stop them

Didn't they just lose 2 billion? Where did it go? Someone has to have it.

The GOP sees this as "free market".
That would be MF Global and John Corzine, an Obama donations bundler.

The Obama Administered gov't has records on all money transfers over 10,000 dollars. THEY know where the money is. (wink wink, nudge nudge)

Bankers, starting with Bernanke and Geithner, control the President, so don't expect much in the way of investigation unless someone risks their life to make private, damning information known.

Forum List

Back