James Webb space telescope. 10 billion dollars, wasted in space.

Actually, creationists talk about how Mars had water in the past and we should be able to see it with the James Webb telescope looking into its past.

The telescope doesn't actually capture photons from the past of Mars.
At least not further back than a few minutes. You knew that, right?

The telescope doesn't actually capture photons from the past of Mars.
At least not further back than a few minutes. You knew that, right?
Lol, give up on science or be able to read and comprehend your atheist science papers and articles better. It does capture images from the very beginning of the universe. The atheist scientists are claiming it will go back 13.8 M years to the beginning of the Big Bang. I suppose they're claiming we will be able to see how the Earth formed.

It does capture images from the very beginning of the universe. The atheist scientists are claiming it will go back 13.8 M years to the beginning of the Big Bang.

Which doesn't mean we'll be able to use it to see Mars 1000 years ago, or 1,000,000 years or 1,000,000,000 years ago.

You understand that, right?

Which doesn't mean we'll be able to use it to see Mars 1000 years ago, or 1,000,000 years or 1,000,000,000 years ago.

You understand that, right?
death-stare.jpg

Death stare lol.

I knew YOU STILL ARE and ALWAYS WILL BE FLATTIE Hollie!

Actually, creationists talk about how Mars had water in the past and we should be able to see it with the James Webb telescope looking into its past. We did see the proof from the Mars rovers. I didn't know about the water until today.

View attachment 640424

Correct. The answer is none. None of the regular collection of frauds and charlatans from AIG are working on the Mars explorers.

How many of the regular collection of frauds and charlatans from creationer.com are working on the Mars explorers?

Lol, give up on science or be able to read and comprehend your atheist science papers and articles better. It does capture images from the very beginning of the universe. The atheist scientists are claiming it will go back 13.8 M years to the beginning of the Big Bang. I suppose they're claiming we will be able to see how the Earth formed.
You believe the Flat Earth was formed 6,000 years ago. 13. 8 million vs. 6,000 is quite a discrepancy.

Correct. The answer is none. None of the regular collection of frauds and charlatans from AIG are working on the Mars explorers.

How many of the regular collection of frauds and charlatans from creationer.com are working on the Mars explorers?
Wrong again. We have plenty of creation scientists on the Mars Rover and the James Webb telescope, but the atheist scientists are not admitting their atheism, so your side = 0 (zero, zilch, nada).

Wrong again. We have plenty of creation scientists on the Mars Rover and the James Webb telescope, but the atheist scientists are not admitting their atheism, so your side = 0 (zero, zilch, nada).
Of course you do dear. What creationer loons from AIG?

Go read up idiot.
New intuition. Electricity. IMHO, the worst pain to die.

Who has died in the electric chair?

The answer is no.
I started getting updates on JWST and it shows you are wrong again. How can a man who calls himself Fort Fun be so wrong all these years? Answer: He's at the funny farm. Just read a couple of his posts and you'll see and know. Anyway, we can just bypass SAF and POS. His smell is his strongest trait.

As comparison, I am the JWST, i.e. "performing better than expected," and Fort Fun Indiana is
pos.png

smelling worse than... oh, you know.

The Western States in America are in a prolonged drought. Lake meade is at historic lows.There is a global drought situation that is upon the Earth. Let us spend some of this NASA space bone doggle money on reverse osmosis sea water purification systems, to convert the sea water to clean
drinking water for people out west and the rest of the world.
Hilarious 😂

Lake meade is at historic lows.

Lake Mead is an artificial lake created by damming the Colorado River back in 1931.

In 1931, the surrounding population using the water of the newly created reservoir was 35,000 people. Today, that population has grown to nearly 3 million ... over the last decade, the region has seen a nearly 3% rise in population every single year.

With all those residents using water directly from Lake Mead, are you surprised the water levels are lower now than they were in 1931?

Last edited:
The Western States in America are in a prolonged drought. Lake meade is at historic lows.There is a global drought situation that is upon the Earth. Let us spend some of this NASA space bone doggle money on reverse osmosis sea water purification systems, to convert the sea water to clean
You're wasting your time, you're trying to talk to extremists on here. They don't want to listen, I don't want to learn anything except bad manners.

The Western States in America are in a prolonged drought. Lake meade is at historic lows.There is a global drought situation that is upon the Earth. Let us spend some of this NASA space bone doggle money
That's called a boondoggle, not a bone doggle.

on reverse osmosis sea water purification systems, to convert the sea water to clean
Why? They've known for ages the limited water in a desert and still they kept moving to LA. Beside, where do you think most technology comes from but to trickle down from space programs and for all you know, the next advance in solving man's water needs may come from this Webb space program.

Why? They've known for ages the limited water in a desert and still they kept moving to LA. Beside, where do you think most technology comes from but to trickle down from space programs and for all you know, the next advance in solving man's water needs may come from this Webb space program.

52nd Street, don't waste any more of your time with this one. It's all bad news.

The entire problem would be promptly solved if people simply urinated back into the lake keeping a level consistent at all times.

The entire problem would be promptly solved if people simply urinated back into the lake keeping a level consistent at all times.
This side could always use some levity. thank you again. I usually pee when I'm swimming in the river ( upper Delaware scenic waterway = no pollution allowed ) Hey, it's natural.

Forum List

Back