James Fields, Nice Neo Nazi Boy

No, once you couldn't find anything proving that I hate Jews (which I don't) you claimed you never made that claim and then I proved it. You are a liar, a fraud, an idiot that believes that the Jesuit Order of the Catholic Church and the Jews are connected at the hip.

Seriously, I doubt that you will ever grasp as to how utterly STUPID you have come across tonight but it's no act. You really are that fucking stupid. Have the last word, dipshit..........I can't stand to watch you digging that hole any deeper.

You cant talk anti-semites out of their stupidity with reason and fact; they didnt get there by reason and facts in the first place.

The leftard clown posse can't make up their mind about Israel. They hate Israel and the money that is sent to them because of the oppression of the Palestinians so their hate and disdain is justified to them....but yet they call anyone an "anti-semite" that calls into question the very origin of the Jewish state and how it ties into the Balfour Declaration of 1917. These idiots can't make their fucking minds up and they ignore facts and data like a fly ignores vinegar.

Seriously, Jim.......we are surrounded by a bunch of stupid fucking people with no sense of direction and no ability to think.....only react. It's a sad, sad thing.
:bs1::cuckoo:

No, once you couldn't find anything proving that I hate Jews (which I don't) you claimed you never made that claim and then I proved it. You are a liar, a fraud, an idiot that believes that the Jesuit Order of the Catholic Church and the Jews are connected at the hip.

Seriously, I doubt that you will ever grasp as to how utterly STUPID you have come across tonight but it's no act. You really are that fucking stupid. Have the last word, dipshit..........I can't stand to watch you digging that hole any deeper.

You cant talk anti-semites out of their stupidity with reason and fact; they didnt get there by reason and facts in the first place.

The leftard clown posse can't make up their mind about Israel. They hate Israel and the money that is sent to them because of the oppression of the Palestinians so their hate and disdain is justified to them....but yet they call anyone an "anti-semite" that calls into question the very origin of the Jewish state and how it ties into the Balfour Declaration of 1917. These idiots can't make their fucking minds up and they ignore facts and data like a fly ignores vinegar.

Seriously, Jim.......we are surrounded by a bunch of stupid fucking people with no sense of direction and no ability to think.....only react. It's a sad, sad thing.

More babbling from the idiot. I think we send Israel too much money... just like we do many other countries, while our own people starve and we have so many homeless. But I don't hate the people. I don't hate any group of people. Hell every time I defend a group of people on here I get called one of them. I've been called Black, homosexual, and Muslim. Now somehow I'm being called an anti-semite, despite not saying a single negative word about Jews. :dunno:

I shouldn't have expected a decent reply from someone that doesn't know the difference between "minnie" and "mini".

Soooo many leftard morons here and most are "newbies" sans a clue. Are they bottom feeding leftards that couldn't cut it in other forums????

One of the KKK's founders was Albert Pike, former Confederate General whose bust is prominently displayed in downtown Washington, D.C......no one has ever protested this very salient fact or attempted to have it removed and why is that? Because his book "Morals and Dogma" is considered the bible of Scottish Rite free-masonry. Why hasn't Jesse uh Jackson and/or Brotha Al Shaaaawwwpton protested that? Because they are high degree free masons as well.

I DARE you to make a stink about Albert Pike's statute in D.C...start a grassroots campaign against it and I will join you, my brother.........get the fuck off of the sidelines and get in the fight instead of tossing peanut shells from the sidelines.....what say ye??? Get your anti-Conferate brothers and sisters in this egregious miscarriage of justice brought to the forefront!!!!!

My bet is that you will bail like the pussy that you are. It's much easier to bitch than it is to actually join the fray.

(snicker)
There was a small protest of the Albert Pike statue in DC about twenty years ago.

The media ignored it and it went nowhere.

I shouldn't have expected a decent reply from someone that doesn't know the difference between "minnie" and "mini".

Soooo many leftard morons here and most are "newbies" sans a clue. Are they bottom feeding leftards that couldn't cut it in other forums????
avatar-ss-slide-llc8-articlelarge.jpg

You miss your Me-Me injections.

16174865_1484064978300230_5151642063147811573_n.png

Only Brietbart is cre
CNN? Do we have a credible source?
I'm sure Brietbart wiil tell us the truth.
I'll take a link to CNN or anyone else that shows he was a white Supremacist....but not one of you LWNJ's seem to have one.
Denial shoog, one of yours, rejoice, his momma knows.
Oh shit! Fenton is breaking out his WMDs. Once he calls you shoog and hun, its game over.

Yes, hypothetically we should not have to defend 'our' race, but government contract set asides, Affirmative Action, and the legal standards now used in court that use 'reasonable minority' standards instead of reasonable person standards have compelled us to view our rights through a racial filter.

Either we will have a color blind society or we will have a racial Identitarian society and whites will dominate it.

You cant set up a racial system of law and deny whites the right to represent their own interests.

View attachment 143391
Keep going..

btw. Did you know some things that happened in the past?
Orange Spews from the past. The Great Orange Douche man child.
Some do,
Joe Scarborough
@JoeNBC
20 hours
Donald Trump mocked Barack Obama for not calling Islamic Terrorism by its name.

Now HE must call White Supremacy Terrorism by its name.

View attachment 143391
Keep going..

btw. Did you know some things that happened in the past?
Orange Spews from the past. The Great Orange Douche man child.
Some do,
Joe Scarborough
@JoeNBC
20 hours
Donald Trump mocked Barack Obama for not calling Islamic Terrorism by its name.

Now HE must call White Supremacy Terrorism by its name.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! The Obamamonkey did more to set back relations in this country than George Wallace!

Forum List

Back