James Fields, Nice Neo Nazi Boy

Fuck off, you clueless wonder....you know that I am 100% correct.
You clearly don't agree with racial equality and you know I'm 100% right.

But I do agree that all the blacks getting killed by the cops last year was put on the corporate controlled media. I've always said they use god guns and race as wedge issues to divide the poor. They discouraged blacks from showing up to the polls and they rallied the Nazis with that fake news

We are ALL equal but this is NOTHING but a wedge issue like all the others. Blacks, whites, Hispanics are all targets of this police state. It's only incidences with blacks that are targeted that get the attention of the media.

Don't spew that bullshit... we see you hate on Jews all the time.

Here is Lewdog busted in yet ANOTHER lie........

I LOVE proving Dale wrong... he melts down almost as good as Dark Fury. I'm waiting for Dale to threaten me with a lawyer though.

I love proving that Lewdog is a liar.....he so seeks my approval. I intimidate him and rightly so.

Was the trump terrorist a Christian? Are all white supremacist and nationalist alt right folks required to be Christians?

So, Camp, what about the liberal professor involved in Antifa that was hitting people with a bicycle chain....what do you think his faith was????

Nope, not even close............I thought you "got it" but I was obviously mistaken.
I'm not into blaming Jews and Jesuits and the...ehrmahgerd...the Illuminati. So, you're right...I don't get that.

"OMG I don't hate Jews just the 'fake' ones that are working as figureheads..."

Coming from a guy that sees things that aren't there...

Lewdog, you claimed that I am ALWAYS railing against the Jews and EVERYONE sees it all the time. So put up or STFU, ya pussy. You are taking a post from someone as clueless as you are as it pertains to the bloodlines that go back to the days of Egypt that doesn't indict any particular race. I am sure that this will go right over your sloped, neanderthal skull.

Here is Revelations 2:9 as it refers to "crypto Jews". " I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan"

What I know and have researched is so far over your head and beyond your scope and ability to understand that it would be easier to try and teach you Algebra in the Chinese language.

You try to excuse your Jew hate by saying they are pawns in a global conspiracy... All you are doing is hating on Jews and then trying to cover it up at the same time. People can see right through it.

And once again... you said you didn't hate anyone. I showed clearly where you said you hated Jesuits.

Nope, not even close............I thought you "got it" but I was obviously mistaken.
I'm not into blaming Jews and Jesuits and the...ehrmahgerd...the Illuminati. So, you're right...I don't get that.

Apparently there is a lot that you do not understand and that everything that happens in the world is just a random act of a very few and nothing is orchestrated and that the ones welding the most power never huddle in a group and decide as to how they are going to fuck over the serfs....everything is simply an "accident". If you believe that? You are mystified by old re-runs of "Blue's Clues" and so grateful for your handy dandy note book. (SMH)

Was the trump terrorist a Christian? Are all white supremacist and nationalist alt right folks required to be Christians?

So, Camp, what about the liberal professor involved in Antifa that was hitting people with a bicycle chain....what do you think his faith was????
I don't care much about what his faith was. I don't think the two incidents are really comparable. You're comparing a guy with a chain and bicycle lock to a guy mowing down dozens of pedestrians with a motor vehicle. Both should probably be locked up forever, or at least until they are old and feeble.The guy who used the car killed, so he should probably be given a death sentence.

Apparently there is a lot that you do not understand and that everything that happens in the world is just a random act of a very few and nothing is orchestrated and that the ones welding the most power never huddle in a group and decide as to how they are going to fuck over the serfs....everything is simply an "accident". If you believe that? You are mystified by old re-runs of "Blue's Clues" and so grateful for your handy dandy note book. (SMH)

This is what you said:

"We are ALL equal but this is NOTHING but a wedge issue like all the others. Blacks, whites, Hispanics are all targets of this police state. It's only incidences with blacks that are targeted that get the attention of the media."

So are Jesuits and Zionist not equal?

Lewdog, you claimed that I am ALWAYS railing against the Jews and EVERYONE sees it all the time. So put up or STFU, ya pussy. You are taking a post from someone as clueless as you are as it pertains to the bloodlines that go back to the days of Egypt that doesn't indict any particular race. I am sure that this will go right over your sloped, neanderthal skull.

Here is Revelations 2:9 as it refers to "crypto Jews". " I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan"

What I know and have researched is so far over your head and beyond your scope and ability to understand that it would be easier to try and teach you Algebra in the Chinese language.

You try to excuse your Jew hate by saying they are pawns in a global conspiracy... All you are doing is hating on Jews and then trying to cover it up at the same time. People can see right through it.

And once again... you said you didn't hate anyone. I showed clearly where you said you hated Jesuits.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU said that you never claimed that I hate Jews and you don't have the faintest clue as to what the militant arm of the Vatican is which is the Jesuits which has NOTHING to do with Jews.

Hey, fuckwad, you can't hit rock bottom until you throw away the shovel and stop digging the hole. I have never disparaged the Jewish people...not ever and so you lied and until you admit it? I am going to beat the fuck out of you every chance I get with this.......capiche'??

I don't care much about what his faith was. I don't think the two incidents are really comparable. You're comparing a guy with a chain and bicycle lock to a guy mowing down dozens of pedestrians with a motor vehicle. Both should probably be locked up forever, or at least until they are old and feeble.The guy who used the car killed, so he should probably be given a death sentence.

Well, I agree with you 100 percent on that one. A Christian doesn't commit random acts of violence under any circumstance. We are to defend but to attack? That is not part of the faith.

598fa9da15000021008b64d9.png

It was just reported on CNN that James Alex Fields, Jr.'s Facebook posts indicate that he is a white nationalist.
Republicans conservatives Christians and whites will claim he's a liberal atheist.

They won't claim him

They also won't admit that he's a registered Republican.

That picture is not a white person..

SEE.. We GOP know our whitey folks.

grey-background-white-head-hi.png

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU said that you never claimed that I hate Jews and you don't have the faintest clue as to what the militant arm of the Vatican is which is the Jesuits which has NOTHING to do with Jews.

Hey, fuckwad, you can't hit rock bottom until you throw away the shovel and stop digging the hole. I have never disparaged the Jewish people...not ever and so you lied and until you admit it? I am going to beat the fuck out of you every chance I get with this.......capiche'??

:lmao::lmao:

There you go again. I never said that you didn't hate Jews... I said you DO HATE JEWS. And you do. You just try to cover it up by saying the Jews you hate are just pawns. It's your way of hating Jews by having an excuse, and anyone with half a brain sees right through it.

Then you use your conspiracy theories to hate people when you said that ALL of us were equal.

You spew so much shit you can't keep up with it. So do you remember your Jew and canoe joke? Care to share it with us?

This is what you said:

"We are ALL equal but this is NOTHING but a wedge issue like all the others. Blacks, whites, Hispanics are all targets of this police state. It's only incidences with blacks that are targeted that get the attention of the media."

Jesuits are not a "race of people"......Zionists are not a race of people, dipshit........you are SOOO exposing your stupidity. Keep embarrassing yourself, ya idiot.

This is what you said:

Jesuits are not a "race of people"......Zionists are not a race of people, dipshit........you are SOOO exposing your stupidity. Keep embarrassing yourself, ya idiot.

It doesn't matter if they are a race of people. They are still people, and you said we are ALL equal. Good lord man, are you high?

There you go again. I never said that you didn't hate Jews... I said you DO HATE JEWS. And you do. You just try to cover it up by saying the Jews you hate are just pawns. It's your way of hating Jews by having an excuse, and anyone with half a brain sees right through it.

Then you use your conspiracy theories to hate people when you said that ALL of us were equal.

You spew so much shit you can't keep up with it. So do you remember your Jew and canoe joke? Care to share it with us?

No, once you couldn't find anything proving that I hate Jews (which I don't) you claimed you never made that claim and then I proved it. You are a liar, a fraud, an idiot that believes that the Jesuit Order of the Catholic Church and the Jews are connected at the hip.

Seriously, I doubt that you will ever grasp as to how utterly STUPID you have come across tonight but it's no act. You really are that fucking stupid. Have the last word, dipshit..........I can't stand to watch you digging that hole any deeper.

No, once you couldn't find anything proving that I hate Jews (which I don't) you claimed you never made that claim and then I proved it. You are a liar, a fraud, an idiot that believes that the Jesuit Order of the Catholic Church and the Jews are connected at the hip.

Seriously, I doubt that you will ever grasp as to how utterly STUPID you have come across tonight but it's no act. You really are that fucking stupid. Have the last word, dipshit..........I can't stand to watch you digging that hole any deeper.

You cant talk anti-semites out of their stupidity with reason and fact; they didnt get there by reason and facts in the first place.

I never said that I didn't say you hated Jews. You've said that several times but can't prove it. I never said Jesuits were Jewish... you've said that several times but have yet to prove it.

What I have done is prove that you lied when you said "We are ALL equal." That wasn't a mention of race, but that "We are ALL equal." That means ALL of us as people. You've said bad things about Zionist, Jesuits, AND Jews who you 'claim' are pawns.

So I'll ask again... you going to repeat your Jews and canoes joke? Or should I post it for you?

You cant talk anti-semites out of their stupidity with reason and fact; they didnt get there by reason and facts in the first place.

Hahahahaha... you think I'm an anti-semite? :lmao::lmao::lmao: I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter. I follow Sarah Silverman on Twitter... This might be one of the craziest posts I've read.

Count on a few things happening tonight and into the next few weeks.

First the messenger, CNN will be dismissed as "fake news". Then, after the resident USMB Right Wing Nutters realize that it was one of their own who committed this heinous crime, they will apply the 'Dylan Roof' defense. They will say that this criminal is a lone wolf, a psychiatric case with frazzled emotions and thinking. Not a White Supremacist at all, merely a person deserving pity for the fragile condition of his emotional misgivings. They will tip toe away from him shaking their heads in mock incredulity.

Nothing to see here folks! Move along!

You can read a racist's 'mind' like a book.

So all Conservatives are racist? Got it. Wow. You're like super smart and stuff!

:rofl:
Not all Conservatives are White Supremacists. But all White Supremacists are Comservatives.

That is laughably easy to disprove.

White Supremacy is rooted in progressive liberalism. It is as far from "conservative" as you can get. Woodrow Wilson is one of the more famous racist progressives, but there are thousands of others. You're an ignorant jackass trying to paint an entire group of people with a very broad brush.

Remind you of anyone?

hypocrisy-vaccines.jpg

Things migrate. Like for the Dems, they use to have the KKK among their ranks.
But the KKK moved decades ago, to get in with purity of conservative whiteness
of PURE WHITEY hypocrisy.

So what did the Dems get in turn, from the GOP? Do tell?

The leftard clown posse can't make up their mind about Israel. They hate Israel and the money that is sent to them because of the oppression of the Palestinians so their hate and disdain is justified to them....but yet they call anyone an "anti-semite" that calls into question the very origin of the Jewish state and how it ties into the Balfour Declaration of 1917. These idiots can't make their fucking minds up and they ignore facts and data like a fly ignores vinegar.

Seriously, Jim.......we are surrounded by a bunch of stupid fucking people with no sense of direction and no ability to think.....only react. It's a sad, sad thing.

Last edited:
Count on a few things happening tonight and into the next few weeks.

First the messenger, CNN will be dismissed as "fake news". Then, after the resident USMB Right Wing Nutters realize that it was one of their own who committed this heinous crime, they will apply the 'Dylan Roof' defense. They will say that this criminal is a lone wolf, a psychiatric case with frazzled emotions and thinking. Not a White Supremacist at all, merely a person deserving pity for the fragile condition of his emotional misgivings. They will tip toe away from him shaking their heads in mock incredulity.

Nothing to see here folks! Move along!

You can read a racist's 'mind' like a book.

So all Conservatives are racist? Got it. Wow. You're like super smart and stuff!

:rofl:
Not all Conservatives are White Supremacists. But all White Supremacists are Comservatives.

That is laughably easy to disprove.

White Supremacy is rooted in progressive liberalism. It is as far from "conservative" as you can get. Woodrow Wilson is one of the more famous racist progressives, but there are thousands of others. You're an ignorant jackass trying to paint an entire group of people with a very broad brush.

Remind you of anyone?

hypocrisy-vaccines.jpg

Things migrate. Like for the Dems, they use to have the KKK among their ranks.
But the KKK moved decades ago, to get in with purity of conservative whiteness
of PURE WHITEY hypocrisy.

So what did the Dems get in turn, from the GOP? Do tell?

One of the KKK's founders was Albert Pike, former Confederate General whose bust is prominently displayed in downtown Washington, D.C......no one has ever protested this very salient fact or attempted to have it removed and why is that? Because his book "Morals and Dogma" is considered the bible of Scottish Rite free-masonry. Why hasn't Jesse uh Jackson and/or Brotha Al Shaaaawwwpton protested that? Because they are high degree free masons as well.

I DARE you to make a stink about Albert Pike's statute in D.C...start a grassroots campaign against it and I will join you, my brother.........get the fuck off of the sidelines and get in the fight instead of tossing peanut shells from the sidelines.....what say ye??? Get your anti-Conferate brothers and sisters in this egregious miscarriage of justice brought to the forefront!!!!!

My bet is that you will bail like the pussy that you are. It's much easier to bitch than it is to actually join the fray.

(snicker)

He should be treated and charged as a terrorist.

VA: The method of execution is lethal injection unless the condemned requests to be electrocuted.

I wonder here? Do the KKK types, choose the manly Whitey Pride Cracker way to die?
Say by being electrocuted. Rather than the crybaby pussy needle way out?

Forum List

Back