James Comey's bizarre memo to explain his destruction of the FBI's reputation....

And here we have James Comey after he slimed himself by protecting hilary clinton...a sad fate shared by many supporters of the clinton's....the minion takes the fall...and the clinton's keep movin on down the road....

Jim Comey's strange memo to FBI employees

Hey pal, if one person can destroy the fbi's reputation, than it must have been a chickenshit operation to begin with.
One person can't. Nobody believes that every agent was in on the conspiracy to let a criminal off the hook. In fact, with all the criminal evidence they gathered, I'm sure they were all shocked when their corrupt, asshole boss decided not to recommend prosecution. Comey himself said he came to that decision all on his own. That piece of shit needs to go. The rest of the Bureau is just fine.

The ties to the Clinton foundation and Comey just came out.........I posted a thread about it...

And here we have James Comey after he slimed himself by protecting hilary clinton...a sad fate shared by many supporters of the clinton's....the minion takes the fall...and the clinton's keep movin on down the road....

Jim Comey's strange memo to FBI employees

Hey pal, if one person can destroy the fbi's reputation, than it must have been a chickenshit operation to begin with.
One person can't. Nobody believes that every agent was in on the conspiracy to let a criminal off the hook. In fact, with all the criminal evidence they gathered, I'm sure they were all shocked when their corrupt, asshole boss decided not to recommend prosecution. Comey himself said he came to that decision all on his own. That piece of shit needs to go. The rest of the Bureau is just fine.

The ties to the Clinton foundation and Comey just came out.........I posted a thread about it...
Yeah, time for an impeachment. Just getting the hearings started should be enough to get Trump over the hurdle.

Forum List

Back