James Comey: Vote Democrat Or You're a Traitor

How about a national ID card 2 end illegal immigration? Why are we, the richest country in the world, the only rich country with no good Healthcare Day Care vacations infrastructure cheap college and training, and a big tax cut for the Non rich,super duper?

Why don't you personally pay for someone else's bills? Do that first before telling all of us what to do.
All of those things would raise productivity and demand for product. You are a brainwashed functional moron.

So, you won't put your money where your fat mouth is huh? Show us how 'compassionate' you are and PERSONALLY spend your own money. Leave us the HELL alone.

The Deep State is terrified it's losing its grip. They are now the arbitraitors of American values.

To think this person was responsible for the FBI.

"This Republican Congress has proven incapable of fulfilling the Founders’ design that “Ambition must ... counteract ambition.” All who believe in this country’s values must vote for Democrats this fall. Policy differences don’t matter right now. History has its eyes on us."

9:50 PM - Jul 17, 2018
This was the guy in charge of investigating Trump and Hillary. Does anyone believe he did his job without bias affecting it?
Yep, just a Deep State partisan hack protecting the rich establishment.
Pure brainwash. Keep voting for The greedy idiot GOP billionaires, stupid.
The Left defend their rich old overlords in DC.

The Deep State is terrified it's losing its grip. They are now the arbitraitors of American values.

"This Republican Congress has proven incapable of fulfilling the Founders’ design that “Ambition must ... counteract ambition.” All who believe in this country’s values must vote for Democrats this fall. Policy differences don’t matter right now. History has its eyes on us."

Well he does have a point, the current republicans are very spineless and when they gained power under Obama, they pretty much gave Obama whatever he wanted.

TASK0778: Vote Republican or you're an idiot. I realize Trump is a horse's ass but his policies are working to the country's benefit better than Obama's ever did. So Comey can say what he wants, but right now there is absolutely nothing about the Democrats that I can support.
How about a national ID card 2 end illegal immigration? Why are we, the richest country in the world, the only rich country with no good Healthcare Day Care vacations infrastructure cheap college and training, and a big tax cut for the Non rich,super duper?

Go move to a commie country. May I suggest Venezuela?

TASK0778: Vote Republican or you're an idiot. I realize Trump is a horse's ass but his policies are working to the country's benefit better than Obama's ever did. So Comey can say what he wants, but right now there is absolutely nothing about the Democrats that I can support.

You are so f****** brainwashed. I'm talking about every other rich country, not communism or third world. Nobody is leaving we are Americans and we care about truth and justice, not brainwash.

Keep talking Comey, the red wave is getting bigger.

Comey knows the Cancervatives are trash and Putin has his schlong way up Dishonest Don's butthole. :113:
I rest my case about the crazy left these days.
So you have no argument LOL! But thanks for 9/11 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever, and a corrupt world depression, and Wrecking the Non rich 4 35 years now, super dupe.

This was the guy in charge of investigating Trump and Hillary. Does anyone believe he did his job without bias affecting it?

You are so f****** brainwashed. I'm talking about every other rich country, not communism or third world. Nobody is leaving we are Americans and we care about truth and justice, not brainwash.

There is no richer country than American dipshit.

This was the guy in charge of investigating Trump and Hillary. Does anyone he did his job without bias affecting it?
Cops FBI CIA agents do it all the time... GOP conspiracy nut jobs...
Do what all the time, conduct a sham investigation to get their favored candidate off the hook and railroad people they don't like into prison?

Dirty cops do that. Dirty cops like Comey, McCabe and Strozk.
He screwed Hillary, dumbass.

He protected her dumbass dupe. If he were as honorable as he claims he would have let her be indicted for her obvious crimes. Then how would her election have fared? You flipping hater dupe.

There is no richer country than American dipshit.
That is what I said, super dupe. Why are we the most unequal with the worst upward Mobility? Thanks GOP

Yeah, history had it's eyes on them when the Founders wrote the Constitution...…..speaking of which, where does it speak of ambition being this country's values?

Forum List

Back