James Clapper Has an Axe To Grind

Clapper should be taken with a grain of salt. He has butt hurt and we can't believe anything he says

-Geaux

He just stated in an interview on CNN that North Korea will have nuclear weapons and there is nothing America can do about this. Suggests America negotiate a "cap" on the weapons to minimize their stockpile.

If this is all true the world won't survive to the next century. For the record, it was the weak policies of former governments that allowed both China and thus, N Korea by the nature of their relationship with China, to become too powerful.

Last edited:
He just stated in an interview on CNN that North Korea will have nuclear weapons and there is nothing America can do about this. Suggests America negotiate a "cap" on the weapons to minimize their stockpile.

If this is all true the world won't survive to the next century. For the record, it was the weak policies of former governments that allowed both China and thus, N Korea by the nature of their relationship with China, to become too powerful.

Agreed. Why did we allow NK to install all the artillery we are no so worried about? For 8 years Obama did zippo now we are faced with some tough decisions. I say we wipe out his launch sites, and at the least, shoot down his missiles. But I think we may not want the latter as if we have just one interceptor that misses (and we will) our threat to shoot down said missiles is moot.

We need a Shock and Awe times two

We take Kim out or use tactical nukes on bunkers and Command Control

-Geaux

Agreed. Why did we allow NK to install all the artillery we are no so worried about? For 8 years Obama did zippo now we are faced with some tough decisions. I say we wipe out his launch sites, and at the least, shoot down his missiles. But I think we may not want the latter as if we have just one interceptor that misses (and we will) our threat to shoot down said missiles is moot.

-Geaux

I think at this point the reality is one of extreme times require extreme measures. Regime change. Negotiate with China if need be to determine the next government, but in an ideal situation, get a pro-Western government in place. The threat N Korea poses is far worse than ISIS or any terror cell on their own.

This is what bothers me to no end. All of the lapdogs who wanted China to become a massive source of cheap labour without a second thought or consideration of the massive risks of this. It's one thing to acknowledge nations or even leaders who have changed and just want their peaceful autonomy, quite another to allow a sleeping giant to be awoken by the help of so many fools.

The issue at the G20 shouldn't be climate change, not even more than 5 minutes should be spent on climate change when you have a madman pursuing nuclear weapons and now has a viable delivery system.

-Geaux

Sure! What's a little thermonuclear war between friends? [/sarcasm]

-Geaux

So Admiral, I take that to mean we should take one on the chin before doing anything militarily?

-Geaux

-Geaux

So Admiral, I take that to mean we should take one on the chin before doing anything militarily?

-Geaux

Better to do that than end the world in about a half hour or so!

-Geaux

-Geaux

You're dismissed

Report to sick bay for mental evaluation

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

You're dismissed

Report to sick bay for mental evaluation

-Geaux

If you want a thermonuclear war, I suggest you take your own advice.

I am probably the only person on this forum who slept in the same compartment with 16 MIRV'ed nuclear warheads.

Forum List

Back