JAIL TIME!!! BREAKING: Hillary Intentionally Originated & Distributed Highly Classified Information!

Newest ROAD SIGNS......

iu12Hoz.jpg

Yes, and we convicted and executed Saddam without a trial.

Hillary lied and 4 died? Bush lied and millions died.

There would not be a Hillary and email had it not been for the Bushites and their war crimes against Iraq,etc.. Benghazi would never had happened.

Who died because of Hillary's email which was not even classified at the time they were mailed?

Clinton Email Scandal Falls Apart As State Dept. Says There Was No Policy Against Private Email
Clinton Email Scandal Falls Apart As State Dept. Says There Was No Policy Against Private Email
We didn't retard, Iraq did. Crying and lying like a true blue dimwit, retard.

Didn't we control iraq at the time???
Hillary lovers will still vote for her. Doesn't matter what she does.

I don't like hillary as she is a identity politic playiig bitch! But, I love our science institutions more. Think about the intense love I must have for them to even consider HIllary.

Yes, FUCK THE COUNTRY with a murderous, lying BITCH, as long as she gives the former NASA scientist his job back, and the other bullshit that he cares about MORE THAN HIS OWN PEOPLE.... Truly, you are one sick human for thinking like this!

Rethinking who the enemy terrorist is. Take a chill pill.

Yes, and we convicted and executed Saddam without a trial.

Hillary lied and 4 died? Bush lied and millions died.

There would not be a Hillary and email had it not been for the Bushites and their war crimes against Iraq,etc.. Benghazi would never had happened.

Who died because of Hillary's email which was not even classified at the time they were mailed?

We didn't retard, Iraq did. Crying and lying like a true blue dimwit, retard.

Didn't we control iraq at the time???
Hillary lovers will still vote for her. Doesn't matter what she does.

I don't like hillary as she is a identity politic playiig bitch! But, I love our science institutions more. Think about the intense love I must have for them to even consider HIllary.

Yes, FUCK THE COUNTRY with a murderous, lying BITCH, as long as she gives the former NASA scientist his job back, and the other bullshit that he cares about MORE THAN HIS OWN PEOPLE.... Truly, you are one sick human for thinking like this!

Rethinking who the enemy terrorist is. Take a chill pill.

Congratulations!

It's either that or HUMA TAKES THE FALL!!!!

082915.jpg

The Federalist ^ | 09/01/2015 | Sean Davis
A review of recently released e-mails shows that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton repeatedly originated and distributed highly classified national security information. Clinton's classified e-mail missives were not constrained to State Department staff, either. She also sent classified information to Sidney Blumenthal, a former Clinton White House operative banned by the Obama White House. An analysis by The Federalist of e-mails released by the State Department late Monday shows that scores of e-mails sent by Clinton contained highly confidential national security information from the beginning, even if they weren't marked by a classification authority until later. The original date of...

Must not be classified information if The Federalist and all the other right wingnuts know it???
RyPUjeF.jpg

I will shit my pants if that sociopath lands in court while a moonbat is in charge of the DOJ.

The only way it will happen is if the moonbat messiah decides to knee-cap her in favor of some other sociopath.

Exactly why you are here and they are where they are. What does this tell us about you? No doubt you shit in you pant often?

Forum List

Back