Jail Releases Portland Man Who Set Fire With Molotov Cocktail. Then He Sets SIX More

Did he violate any policy and procedure?

Soros's bitch, pile of shit Schmid? Yes, he violated his oath of office and the Oregon Constitution by refusing to uphold the law of the county and the state. He was put in place by Soros to undermine the rule of law.
and just what is that law he violated, can you post it? Do you know how to converse without dog whistles?

Try again.

Scofflaw Soros bitch, pile of Shit Schmid violated his oath of office by refusing to uphold the laws of the State of Oregon and the County of Multnomah as he SWORE to do.

Read that 10 times and see if it can sink into your drug addled mind.

No that is not how police interact with suspects, the DA investigates the crime and suggest any more additional charges and the method of prosecution.. The cops arrest and release suspects not the DA.

The district attorney PROSECUTES crime. the POLICE investigate crime.

Put the bong down.
Then why do DA's hire investigators??....You tell me while I bong along, Clyde...

On Sunday, police arrested a man who confessed to starting a brush fire with a Molotov cocktail in Portland. They booked him in Multnomah County Jail. Portland being Portland, the authorities released the suspect that evening. The man then went on to start six more fires before the police arrested him yet again.

The cops took him to a hospital for a mental evaluation.

this is typical liberal insanity

they should take the district attorney to the funny farm and keep him there

Its strange that a pinko biden voter like you would post a video by a red-blooded patriotic conservative republican like Ray Stevens

because he has nothing in common with you

But it was a great video

”and how much for the handcuffs?”

I didn't necessarily vote for Biden. His was just the other name on the ballot with any chance. I voted against Rump like MOST of the 81 million others did. We didn't really hire Biden, we fired Rump and someone had to take the job.

Democrats hired Biden to take the job, they could of nominated any number of candidates but the rich good old white guy network won out again.

And there were millions of us that just plain fired Rump.

No that is not how police interact with suspects, the DA investigates the crime and suggest any more additional charges and the method of prosecution.. The cops arrest and release suspects not the DA.

Put the bong down.
Then why do DA's hire investigators??....You tell me while I bong along, Clyde...

Police do the primary investigation and generally the only investigation. The district attorneys in some places do have apparatus for secondary investigation, though in most jurisdictions use the police when further investigation is needed.

You watch too much TV.

Put the bong down.

Police do the primary investigation and generally the only investigation. The district attorneys in some places do have apparatus for secondary investigation, though in most jurisdictions use the police when further investigation is needed.

You watch too much TV.
I have not had TV service since 2014 when the phone company dropped the service..But this thread is not about me but you seem to feel the need to make it as such.....The SOP of any functioning military and para-military units are written in a book for the commanders and those in charge when the commander is out can fall back on an action which complies with orders of the SOP manual..If they deem that there is no over riding evidence or circumstances with an arrest human the normal procedure is to release on own recognizance..

On Sunday, police arrested a man who confessed to starting a brush fire with a Molotov cocktail in Portland. They booked him in Multnomah County Jail. Portland being Portland, the authorities released the suspect that evening. The man then went on to start six more fires before the police arrested him yet again.

Liberal insanity is a guy setting fires? Your playbook is running out of euphemisms.
To you this is a sport. But the same person making shreds of your family will wake you up.

Liberal insanity is a guy setting fires? Your playbook is running out of euphemisms.
To you this is a sport. But the same person making shreds of your family will wake you up.
I have no idea what you are proposing can you clarify?

Its strange that a pinko biden voter like you would post a video by a red-blooded patriotic conservative republican like Ray Stevens

because he has nothing in common with you

But it was a great video

”and how much for the handcuffs?”

I didn't necessarily vote for Biden. His was just the other name on the ballot with any chance. I voted against Rump like MOST of the 81 million others did. We didn't really hire Biden, we fired Rump and someone had to take the job.

Democrats hired Biden to take the job, they could of nominated any number of candidates but the rich good old white guy network won out again.

And there were millions of us that just plain fired Rump.

I guess, I didn't vote for either one, I can't in good conscience vote for an unqualified person and to me neither was qualified, so I found a third party candidate, I'm tired of the corruption.

The story from the police said he was booked but not why or how he was released..
When he is booked there is only one way he can be released

the DA makes that decision and only the DA

The cops arrest and release suspects not the DA.
I would expect a druggie to know more about the criminal justice system than you do

the police can put people in jail but only the DA or a judge can release them

Somebody needs to take over Portland and restore order. Since Trump will soon be gone, I guess no one ever will. It will just stay an anarchistic mess till all the normal people move out.

Forum List

Back