I've Noticed Minorites Are Behaving Better

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I think they noticed their white liberal parents are not going to be able to support them anymore because they lost their jobs

• Banned
They are not so loud in public lately

I think they noticed their white liberal parents are not going to be able to support them anymore because they lost their jobs

Apparently you flunked biology.

White parents don't have racial minority children.

• Banned
article-1078044-0220F96F000005DC-52_468x645.jpg

I think you Leftists purposely seek out brown turds to adopt to prove you aren't racist.

And Madonna isn't my only example.

Brown turds? But you're not racist right?
Not really. I'm brown myself. Red, really. So according to the Leftists Soft Bigotry Of Low Expectations I'm incapable of racism.

I think you Leftists purposely seek out brown turds to adopt to prove you aren't racist.

Not really. I'm brown myself. Red, really. So according to the Leftists Soft Bigotry Of Low Expectations I'm incapable of racism.

Its even more disgusting if you are indeed a minority to refer to a black child as a turd.

Its even more disgusting if you are indeed a minority to refer to a black child as a turd.
You should hear what I call my own kids

Just saw a black guy ask for a job application at a store today,

Thank you Mr Trump

Forum List

Back