I've been to prison for 3 years

Should we have drug dealers hanging on the street corners? Is that the kind of place YOU want to live?

Both of these posts of yours (#18 &19) can be summarized in this way.

• The war on drugs is a failure
  • We need to regulate drugs, did we not learn anything from the prohibition of alcohol?
  • We need to decriminalize the use of drugs of abuse, and administer them much as we do with Methadone
  • Thus, those who sell drugs on the street will have fewer customers.
  • Start by taking Marijuana off of Schedule I, and allow each to state decide to regulate it, or continue its prohibition

Well, I agree about marijuana. It's not any worse than cigarettes or alcohol, but I do believe that most people who are actually in jail for marijuana are there for other crimes as well, and the marijuana was just an "added charge." I have heard of growers growing it illegally and being arrested for that. While I think it probably should be legal, there would still be "rules" to regulate it.
Ugh chrisL you numpty.

Such as? You most certainly can control what is going on in your life . . . You are the one in charge of your decisions.

Hmm..... not always. Not all who are convicted are criminals or "bad people". No idea about the OP here but I'm reluctant to draw a blanket conclusion that requires believing the State/System is always right.

Particularly since I had my life saved by a person who after getting my blood loss under control and safely to the hospital, quietly slipped out, left the car and made his own way home because he happened to be a wanted "criminal". That could happen to any of us, without warning.

Irrelevant. You know the law. If you want to fight the law, do it the right way. If you break the law and you go to jail because of it, then you take your punishment like a man instead of whining about it. Otherwise, don't break the law. If you are going to do the crime, be prepared to do the time. :)
Is your post a joke? it gives me an internal upset to see that members on a political forum can't see the simple factors of the fucked up system.

It is no joke. Yeah, the system is fucked. But what Chris said is true.
Your message is rich with contradiction.

Not at all.

Hmm..... not always. Not all who are convicted are criminals or "bad people". No idea about the OP here but I'm reluctant to draw a blanket conclusion that requires believing the State/System is always right.

Particularly since I had my life saved by a person who after getting my blood loss under control and safely to the hospital, quietly slipped out, left the car and made his own way home because he happened to be a wanted "criminal". That could happen to any of us, without warning.

Irrelevant. You know the law. If you want to fight the law, do it the right way. If you break the law and you go to jail because of it, then you take your punishment like a man instead of whining about it. Otherwise, don't break the law. If you are going to do the crime, be prepared to do the time. :)
Is your post a joke? it gives me an internal upset to see that members on a political forum can't see the simple factors of the fucked up system.

Not at all.
I have said all that needs to be said, take it your own way, but laugh at me, and that is your problem. You said "Yeah the system is fucked, but what Chris said is true"
All I'm saying is that life is life(not a life sentence, the fact that life is life), think of it, a tiny cell getting bullied and in some cases it gets took too far that it's horrific, and worse than a crime commited outside. It's not good and it's not what people always morally deserve alot of the time, you will find if you actually went to prison and experienced it, that an upsetting amount of people in their, aren't actually that bad and don't need to be in there. If you still think that you should avoid all obstacles that get you sent to prison, and that people's own worlds should be limited by unjust laws and people should be locked up for getting by in life, then that is your choice but if any point in your life you end up in prison, this hard cold reality will hit you hard, no I've never been to prison.

Not at all.
I have said all that needs to be said, take it your own way, but laugh at me, and that is your problem. You said "Yeah the system is fucked, but what Chris said is true"
All I'm saying is that life is life(not a life sentence, the fact that life is life), think of it, a tiny cell getting bullied and in some cases it gets took too far that it's horrific, and worse than a crime commited outside. It's not good and it's not what people always morally deserve alot of the time, you will find if you actually went to prison and experienced it, that an upsetting amount of people in their, aren't actually that bad and don't need to be in there. If you still think that you should avoid all obstacles that get you sent to prison, and that people's own worlds should be limited by unjust laws and people should be locked up for getting by in life, then that is your choice but if any point in your life you end up in prison, this hard cold reality will hit you hard, no I've never been to prison.

"no I've never been to prison."

So then you lied. Figures. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Not at all.

"no I've never been to prison."

So then you lied. Figures. You have no idea what you're talking about.
It aint a case of me not knowing what I'm talking about, if you weren't so ignorant and dumb you'd realized that by now.
/thread

So you touched a convict and transferred some magic understanding? Guess what a lot of major crimes have victims dumbass.

Forum List

Back